Chapter 55: Life.

Gomen, minna-san! Been busy. :<

thanks to everyone that added, voted, commented on SUAMM! I really appreciated it. :> sa mga nag-fan din. :)

Sorry talaga di ko kayo masagot or PM. Don't have much free time. :< just PM me if anything. :) anyways, enjoy minna-san! Godbless! XD

** 

*Gianna's POV*

It's been a month since I made up with Nathan. And now, I'm practically like living in his condo. But, he sometimes sleeps on mine.

And about Sam. Seems like he's working even though he doesn't go to his office. I miss him. After all, he's my bestfriend. I was so tempted to go to him but, Des always reminds me to let him move on on his own. I guess she's right.

I sighed and massaged my cramping abdomen then rolled the blueprint of my latest project. I just finished it with the help of Destiny. I was actually planning to ask her out to hang out but, she needs to go back to Philippines due to some problems. I guess the happy-go-lucky Destiny needs to be a little more mature now.

Dinaanan ko muna si Ryan para iabot yung blueprint. I'm amazed with this guy. I know he's having a hard time on setting up the schedule and meetings of Sam but, he's managing on his own.

"Tell Sam I said--" what? What should I say to Sam? "Nah. Nevermind, Ry. I'll be going."

"Take care, Miss Chloe." called Ryan. I waved at him then left his office.

Paglabas ko ng building, nadatnan ko si Nathan na nakasandal sa kotse nya. I closed my eyes. I wanna pinch his cheeks! Ugh. I feel so weird. "Hi, gorgeous."

I can't help but smile. "Don't you need to work?"

"Tapos na po." he chuckled. Tapos sinalubong nya ako. "Want to eat ice cream?"

"Sure." I smiled. Ice cream? Yum.

"Tara." he said then opened the car's door for me. O di ba. Gentleman lang ni Nathan. :">

While he's driving, I can't help but stare at his face. I feel happy just staring at him. After all the things that happened, I'm glad that I'm still in love with him.

He glanced and smiled at me. "Listen to this." he said then touched the iPad that was connected with the car's stereo with the help of USB cord.