Prologue

As I watch the humans tricking and killing each other, I drag them down beneath me who died in despair and pain. They looked pathetic enough for me to see them begging and asking for other's aid. I hated humans so much. I hated them since i was created. Hades, my creator, or so i call, owner, made me to bring every single humans that died in despair beneath us, the flames of cells. I loved to look at them begging for their lives but sometimes they get annoying. I was never made to protect this land, they told me, i was made to obey Hades and to always follow no matter what. The one who would protect this land is the angel of death. The devil door is his place and no other than that. I would follow Hades because there is nothing fun for me to do. He would let me rome around if I would ask him for it. He would always say yes to me and I adore him. As I watch the humans pathetically fuck off themselves, I always wondered what it would be to feel like as a human. I asked Hades about this and he told me to not ever talk about this to him again. I loved his Anger and Hatred. Yet, if it goes to me, I fear it. So, for the best thing, I never asked him again and it worked. After a year, I always wonder how would I look like if i was a human. I looked into a puddle of water and calmed it. I know, we make waters or anything wild but that is just a saying. I looked at my reflection, I had Red eyes and pure Black fur like any devil would look like. I looked like a Lion, yet, I am as loyal as a Dog. I have a sharp tail like a dragon's long tail, yet, looks like a Poseidon's freaking sign. My body is larger than a Lion's, but, has fur like a wolf's soft fur. This made me look tough and strong. I even get more fear and I loved the fear they give off. This made me a monster like figure or appearance. Hades called for me and I went then to go and do his orders.