Part 1 :life Without Love

Lucky POV

         Lying on my bed facing the celling with my two hands twine together at the back of my head, I've been in that positive for like 20 minute, doing what you may ask, you don't need to worry I will tell .
      Have been thinking how I got to this stage where I have no friend don't get me wrong, I'm always seen around people like a very lot of them but its so obvious that they are around me  because of whom my dad's is and it suck so much Knowing that without my dad, no one would every like me or want to stay with me........
     I had to change university for the third time in two year , why?? you may want to ask why??, I've been chased by girl, they wont just let me be, all they want is to be my girlfriend or better still my play mate, they all want the fame and popularity if they know how frustrated I am being that..
     It just so funny how people really are, when I'm trying to get out of wealth and popularity there I found people Who are ready to kill themselves to get in,I wish them good luck anyway.

   So now I will be starting a new school tomorrow, I have to do something about that I hate being followed about by fake people even the guys are not left out.......
Think think, hitting my head trying to get solution to my misfortune as it seen it, I was about hitting my head for the fifth time when an idea just pop in. Yes!!! I jump from the bed that was it, why haven't I thought all that all this while...... Smiling to myself in satisfaction of what I have in mind, couldn't hold my happy anymore I pick up my phone form the bed side table and start dancing to my favourite song.
I'm in love with the shape of you
You push and pull like magnitude.... Lala lala lala

****************************

How was it, I seriously hope it not as bad as I feel it is.....
I just hope the next part will be better than this one.........

****Please don't forget to vote and comment****