Prologue

*Flashback* 

 I don't know what you want from me.

Was it something I said? Dad? Do you hate me still?

It's been ten years dad... Mom went with you do you remember? 

I live by myself, and I'm a senior in high school. I'm not seven anymore. 

I remember the car rolling off the side of the road, and tumbling down the grass hills, but it didn't feel very pleasant. You never woke up. 

I ran to to the road as the blood flowed from my head, and my feet got cuts from the glass, It hurt but daddy, I wanted you and mommy to be okay. It was time to be my parents parent. 

I signaled traffic and a trucker stopped it to call 911 for us. 

By the time they got there, you were dead. and mom was dying.

Mom was rushed into the emergency room, she bleed internally, and externally, but they fixed it!  Mom was going to be okay. I slept with her in her hospital bed for the days she was healing, I read her my favorite book, Life of a golden marshmallow. 

When mom got home, Grandma and grandpa sat her down, and sighed, they seemed so sad. 

Mom's face grew pale, and sad again.

She was told about about your death, and how you didn't survive. 

Grandma and grandpa stayed for the weeks, and then a month later, they moved in. 

They got mom in something called therapy?  Weird name huh?

About a year later we saw mom's smile again.

but that smile faded, as on the news a traffic camera caught our lovely girl crash her car into the telephone pole. approximately 123 MPH. 

She died instantly. 

My grades started to drop and my head started to hurt. 

But grandpa said,"It wasn't your fault, Meizuki."

*Flashback end*

-Morning arises as the alarm sets off- 

B-B-B-Beep! B-B-B-Beep! B-B-B-Beep! B-B-B-Beep!

"Argh-" 

smacking the alarm clock I'd get out of bed and head to the bathroom, I'd stare at my face in the mirror; greasy hair, unbrushed teeth and what's that stench of onion...? Oh no deodorant. I need to shower. I undo my braids and sigh softly. 

poof

I look like a goddamned lion. brushing my hair down I run the water to the shower. 

Cold, cold, cold, HOT! 

"Ow!" 

Of course I'd shake my hand when something burned, I cooled the water to a perfect temperature and smiled, getting in and scrubbing up. 

______________________________________

                                                                       I love

                                                                                 Mei

                                       __________________________________

I couldn't help but think to myself all about the things that's been going on. 

How I'm the outcast of everything. I used to love making friends, I wanted a relationship, but now, none of that's on my mind.

My grandma says true love will find me, but I know she's wrong.

Everyone who's said that has always been wrong. 

I finished washing up, and now I'm getting dressed in my normal baggy Sempai tee and skinny jeans. 

I Put my hair in one braid, and slipped on my beanie, time to hit the store to get lunch for today...