3.work

Waking up early after a long night always kills me. My stupid alarm goes off and I have to start the day, apparently. But how can anyone leave the comfiness of a bed easily? I'm asking cause I've been trying for about fifteen minutes and I'm still laying flat, looking at the ceiling. Okay, time to be an adult.

I usually take a morning shower to wake myself up so my hair is going up to a bun. Picking clothes or wearing make up isn't really my concern at this hour so I just put something simple on, depending on the weather outside. So I'm proceeding with breakfast and see what's going on the outside world. My breakfast is simple and not healthy cause I'm not really into healthy or fitness lifestyle, haha, says the one who always complains about her appearance and stamina. I quickly grab my keys and phone and head to work, which isn't special at all. Just an everyday, boring job.

Driving to work is always helps me wake up cause, you know, I'm not supposed to cause a car crash at 8 a.m. Am I right? And soon I'm just playing some soft music which isn't helping me to stay awake so I'm changing to something louder with extra bass, for reassurance, if you know what I'm saying. The roads are usually crowded and full of cars. You can easily imagine me being half asleep waiting in the morning traffic, I know, terrible combination.

I get to work. I'm working at Walmart's. Not surprised, huh? It's not a dream job but it's just right for now. I do have some dreams but to accomplish them I have to work, cause money is a thing now. So every day, I'm here, standing behind the cash desk, with a smile on my face trying to please everyone. Pleasing isn't easy, you know? Having to be respectful to everyone and try to not fall apart cause of their behavior. But some days are good. When there aren't many people around and it's just raining outside. The best part is when I have to get to my car without being soaked from the water.

Oh, and the best part is that I'm always wearing a blue shirt. Looking like a smurf, but a badass one. So my day starts. Sitting on my little chair and waiting for the customers to storm in.

It's gonna be a long day.