Teaser

Love is sweeter the second time around, so they say. But what if that person already belongs to someone else this time? Are you still willing to fight for that second chance? Or are you giving up on the only chance you have on happiness?

Napatili si Sab nang buhatin siya ni Chase. She didn’t expect him to carry her, definitely not in his condition right now.

“Chase! What are you doing? Put me down, baka matumba tayo!” she said as she wriggled herself, trying to free herself from him.

“If you won’t stop doing that, matutumba talaga tayo,” anito before starting to head to the mansion’s spacious entrance.

“I’m not kidding, Chase. You really have to put me down!” she kept on yelling at him. She stopped wriggling herself this time, though. Baka nga mas ikakatumba pa nila iyon.

“Don’t worry, I got you!” anito, before he kicked one of the panels of the mansion’s towering double-leaf wooden doors open, allowing their entrance. He, then, carried her inside the house.

“Ibaba mo na kasi ako, kaya ko namang maglakad, eh,” she kept on insisting.

“You’re so noisy, babe,” he said as he kicked the door close behind him.
“But-” she was about to insist some more when he shut her up by sealing her lips with his very own.

And the moment she felt his lips over her own again, kissing her in the most unhurried passion, she started to forget what she was complaining about. Agad na natuon ang buo niyang atensiyon sa mga labi nitong buong pusong nilalaro ang sabik niyang mga labi. Yes, she was hungry for his kisses. She never really knew how she survived the past three years without him.

She had no idea how they made it upstairs. The place was dark, but still, Chase was able to bring her up the stairway in one piece. It was a surprise, really, considering his current condition. But maybe he was really not that drunk. Or maybe the kisses they shared were able to effectively drown the alcohol’s effect in his system. Either way, she was happy that they finally arrived in her room. It looked like he still knew his way around her house.

Naramdaman na lamang niya ang paglapat ng kanyang likuran sa malambot niyang kama. He carefully laid her atop her bed without breaking their kiss. With her hands still locked around his neck, she pulled him down with her, pressing their lips even more.

Agad naman itong sumunod sa kanya, he positioned himself on top of her without actually having to put all his weight on her. Both of his hands were planted on the bed, on both her sides to support his own weight. He did all that without breaking the kiss.

“I missed you so much,” he moaned against her lips, between his kisses.

She wanted to tell him how she missed him, too, but she chose to show it to him, instead. Thus, she kissed him back with equal hunger.

Their kisses became deep and more aggressive. Lips to lips. Tongue to tongue. He would suck her tongue and she would suck his back. And as she heard him moan her name against their interlocking mouths, she could feel the burning desire that began accumulating in the center of her femininity.

Yes, she was hungry for him. Or maybe hungry was an understatement.

She was famished.