Sydney

Leanna's POV..

"Guys, this is my diner." I told the boys rushing to the front entrance to unlock the door. Soon people should be coming since I had the news announce my return to town and the opening of the diner.. Turns out the chief added some info saying I was married... Yay...

I unlocked the door, rushing the boys into the small dinner, after I stepped into the dinner also I relocked the door.

"What's that?" Niall asked pointing to our best costumer award that was engraved into the plaque on the wall with Liam, Janet, and my picture in our booth smiling like the happy dorks we were.

"That proves how awesome we were." Liam said grinning at the ole thing on the wall. He walked closer to it. He wiped the picture off with his fingers to get rid of the dust.

"We were such dorks, right, Liam?" I asked him even though he seemed lost in his own world.

He and Janet were so in love it was crazy. She forgave him for leaving her when she was pregnant with little Sydney. I plan on visiting Sydney soon, she knows who I am. I'm auntie Lea. Sydney is 5 years old currently. Her family always loved me, they never stopped they thought of me as their own daughter. Liam on the other hand, they hate him.

"Whose that?" Louis asked pointing at Janet in the picture.

"Don't L-" Harry began but I cut him off.

"No, Harry it's fine." I told him putting my arm in the air to silence.

"She was our best friend." I told the boys, but then noticing it was almost time for the diner to open I shooed the boys but Zayn into the back.

"So what's my name again?" Zayn asked me.

"How about Mark?" I asked him.

"Works for me." He replied.

I rushed to the door unlocking it realizing it was opening time.

"WE ARE OPEN!!" I yelled into the back.

Me and Zayn sat behind the counter for five long minutes waiting for someone to walk through the door when Earl walked through the door... Of course he comes here..

"Hello, Leanna, where is the husband?" Earl asked me looking around for Harry.

I looked over to Zayn to see he had wide eyes full of shock. Great, he thinks I'm actually married.

"Oh, he's in the back, he's a cook." I smiled at Earl grabbing a menu that by the way took me only two hours to make. I handed to menu to Zayn.

"This is Mark. " I told Earl pushing Zayn forward.

"Hello Mark, I'm Earl police chief." Earl said sticking his hand out for an handshake.

Zayn cautiously put his hand forward then shook his hand.

"Pleasure to meet you." Zayn said to Earl.

"Same kid, Leanna why don't you bring your husband out for a sec?" Earl asked dam raising an eyebrow.

"I'll go get him." I faked smiled at him before turning and walking into the back.

The boys are leaning against the counter talking.

I walked up to them grabbing Harry.

"Hey guys, Liam, Earl is here." I said pulling Harry out of the back to the front counter.

"Ahh, Harry, nice to see ya again." Earl said sticking his hand out for an hand shake. What's with him and hand shakes?

"Pleasure to see you chief." Harry said fake smiling and shook his hand.