apollo's awesome prank

i don't own percy jackson or any songs used in this uuuummmmmm...... thing

 Zeus P.O.V.   

   the throne room on Olympus was over flowing with gods and demigods alike. looking around the room and there where only two things out of place #1 Apollo and his kids were missing and #2 Hermes and his demigods were acting even more uuuummmmmmmmmmm.... guilty then normally. i would of thought about it more, if at that moment music hadn't  started playing out of no where.

       all of Apollo's cabin poured into the room and started dancing.one boy between the ages of 18 to 25 started to sing "I see your dirty face High behind your collar What is done in vain Truth is hard to swallow So you pray to God Too justify the way you live a lie Live a lie Live a lie

And you take your time And you do your crime Well you made your bed"

I'm in mine

i few other boy his age started to sing what i guessed was the Chorus "Because when I arrive I, I'll bring the fire Make you come alive I can take you higher What this is, forgot? I must now remind you

Let It Rock Let It Rock Let It rock"

the other boys went back to dance leaving the one boy to sing on his own "Now the son's disgraced

He, who knew his father When he cursed his name Turned, and chased the dollar But it broke his heart So he stuck his middle finger To the world To the world To the world And you take your time And you stand in line Well you'll get what's yours I got mine" the other boys came up and sang the Chorus again.

as soon as the boys finished the doors flow up and in came Apollo singing (PS when () cabins singing) "Yeah! Wayne's world Planet Rock Panties drop And the tops And she gonna rock 'til the camera stop And I sing about angels like Angela (rock) And Pamela (rock) And Samantha (rock) And Amanda (rock) And Tamara (rock) "Ménage à trios" I'm in here like bitch what's up Mechanic, me, I can fix you up I can dick you up I can dick you down Shorty we can go wherever just pick a town And the jewelry is louder than an engine sound Big ass rocks like off the ground Dirty like socks that's on the ground Weezy" the boys came up again and sang theChorus twice.

everyone started singing "Just Let It Rock Let It Rock Let It Rock Let It Rock... Let It Rock..."

Apollo started sing again well making his way to his throne "I'm back like I forgot somethin I'm somethin Ruling Rock rubbin' rap running' Miles like I'm trying to get a flat stomach Like Wayne the personal trainer My aim is perfect I'll bang ya period, like the reminder"

the boy steeped forward one finally time and rapped "I wish I could be As cool as you And I wish I could say The things you do But I can't and I won't live a lie No, not this time"

we all just sat there mouths up trying to figure out what the heck just happened. Artemis was the first to snap out of it. she stud up and marched toward her brother and sang "what the heck!" holding the what and heck longer then expected. slapping her over mouth she looked up at Apollo removed her hand and sang " what did you do?!!!!!"

Hermes and Apollo just laughed and said "well come to the winter Solstice musical"