stick it

3rd person

Hera had had enough of her silly brother and deside it was time for her own personal revenge on a certain sky god. Hera push her way threw the crowd and removed percy from his father. Well percy and Poseidon quickly ran back to where they where prior to they're performance.

How the center of attention Hera began to sing "Superstar Where you from, hows it going? I know you Gotta clue, what you're doing? You can play brand new to all the other chicks out h But I know what you are, what you are, baby"

Zeus seemed to sink into his thron whith a barley noticeable blush spreading across his checks.

"Look at you Gettin more than just re-up Baby, you Got all the puppets with their strings up Faking like a good one, but I call 'em like I see 'em I know what you are, what you are, baby" slowly people started to eye Zeus well he looked about ready to disappear.

"Womanizer, Woman, Womanizer You're a Womanizer, oh Womanizer oh You're a Womanizer, baby You you you are, You you you are Womanizer, Womanizer, Womanizer (Womanize) Boy, don't try to front I know just what you are Boy, don't try to front I know just what you are You got me goin' Y ' h h i 'womanizer"

The crowd cheered a couple of demi god were screaming thi ngs like "you go girl!" And "stick it to the man!" Although it looked like most of the people around them were about ready to tackle them.

A.n. hey sorry bout the wait had my first year of high school and this month has been hectic also it this isn't the whole song im not sure what happened and had to write this on my phone since my laptop died a few months ago.