Chapter 4 The Interview

A/N: Sorrry it took so long. :-( I feel so bad! School just started so it might take longer for me to update. Dedicated to Ellie for pushing me to update and make sure I did. Love you all hope you enjoy the chapter!

*Harry's POV*

I wake up to Louis jumping on me and screaming "WAKE UP HAZZA!!! EVERYONE'S HERE!!!!!"

"What time is it?" I ask.

"9:00. Now go get ready we leave for the interview in an hour." and with that Louis left.

I walked into the bathroom and took a shower.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I heard a loud shriek.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Who's there.?!?" I screamed.

"Livy! I'm so sorry I was getting Lou a sweatshirt from his room and I guess this isn't it. I'm gonna go now. Bye." She left. Holy crap that was embarrassing!! Luckily the shower curtain was closed! I cant believe she just walked in! I went back to my room dried my hair, got changed and then walked downstairs. Things were awkward between Livy and I but luckily, no one noticed. When we got to Sugar Scape we went to our dressing room.

"You two can either stay here or come backstage while we do our interview. Which would you prefer?" Niall asked. The girls looked at each other with huge smiles.

"We wanna go backstage!" They said in unison.

"Boys? Time to go." Paul came in and said.

"HOLY CRAP IT'S PAUL HIGGINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jayden screamed. Ow my ears.

"P-p-p-Paul?" Livy asked. Dang shes cute when shes fangirling. What am I talking about? Shes always cute. Gosh what is going on with me? She has a boyfriend! Grrrrrrrrrrr why am I so messed up?

"Yep that's me!" Paul said with a smile on his face. I think he likes the attention he gets but hes to scared to admit it. We left for the interview and they asked all the same questions: How's the new album, What's it like getting all the attention from the girls, ya you know the rest. Then of course they got to the relationship questions.

"So who is single and who is taken." The interviewer asked. Liam went first.

"Well I'm taken."

"Me too" Lou and Zayn said.

"I'm single but I have my eye on someone." Niall said obviously talking about Jayden.

"Single" I was last. The interview went on and surprisingly they didn't question Niall any more about his response. When we finished the interview we went backstage to meet up with the girls.

"Niall we need to talk." Jayden said.

A/N: Hope you like it! Comment/Fan/Vote!