Chapter 12

Lexi's POV

I walked into a fancy looking hotel in the centre of town.

"Please can I have one room for one night please" I say with a smile.

"Sure babe" he said with a wink looking me up and down. I smiled and looked down realising I'm still only wearing my jack wills underwear. "that'll be £25 please"

"Thanks" I say and hand him some money and he gives me my room key.

I walked back out of the hotel and started looking for some decent clothes shops. I walked across the road to a big shopping centre thing. I looked around and saw it had all my favourite shops in like Hollister, Jack Wills, Abercrombie And Fitch, JD, Lush, Ralph Lauren and many more.

'This is my new favourite place' I think to myself.

Straight away I went over to jack wills to buy some new clothes that I can change into now then I can continue my shopping trip, without getting lustful looks from strange men.

I picked up a new pair of underwear a big jumper and a pair of shorts. I go pay and then I go into the changing room and change what I'm wearing to something more appropriate for what I'm doing.

I go back into the shop and put my used underwear in the bag that came with the clothes that I bought. I go and pick up 5 more baggy jumpers, a couple of pairs of more underwear, some plaid shirts, casual jumpers and some jeans.

I walk over to Hollister and pick up some tight fitting jumpers, some super skinny jeans, a few polo shorts and some sprays and lotions.

I went over to lush and picked up some bath bombs to have a relaxing bath when I get back.

JD was the next shop I went to. I bought 5 pairs of Nike blazers, Nike Air Force, Nike air, vans, and some puma shoes.

I went to Victoria's Secret and got some sexy underwear. Maybe I'll get lucky tonight, I'm planing to go to a bar drink away my sorrows even though werewolf take time to get drunk, I'm not even sure if I can anymore since my vampire side now. but I can try.

I walked back over the road to my hotel and looked around the corner to see Nash looking around like he was searching for something, or someone.

I shrugged it of and quickly ran towards the hotel, hopefully getting there without being seen.

I walked passed the guy that gave me my room key, he looked slightly disappointed but I think that was because I have clothes on now.

Oh well.

I walked up to my room, placed my shopping down on the floor and climbed under the covers and fell into a dreamless sleep....

Nash's POV

I'm walking aimlessly around searching for where my beautiful mate is. I can smell her around here somewhere.

Some many people are walking past that her scent is getting mixed with everyone's around. this is going to be harder then I thought. This is so hard I want to go crawl into a corner and cry, whimper and yearn for my mate that probably never wants to see me again.....