chapter 2

Justin bieber's p.o.v.

I woke up to screaming and banging coming from one of the rooms down the hall. another lunatic trying to get out.

don't get me wrong, i'm a lunatic too but I don't keep trying to escape just be put back here. I escaped thousands of times but always find myself here again.

I call this place home. not like I have one out side of this place anyway. i'm  considered 'CRAZY'  to the so called 'normal' people out there. but I got used to it.

been in this building since I was 14. I am now 19. my mom sent me here and since then I never saw her again. I don't blame her. who wants to deal with a claustrophobic, schizophrenic, paranoid, anorexic, bipolar freak. I have more disorders but those are the main ones.

the screaming and banging stopped finally. "now for me to go to sleep." I told myself. not like I could think it to myself. to many voices in there.

I'm lucky enough to just go to sleep with the voices there. from time to time I ignore them like they aren't there but they are.

*-next day-*

"wake up." ordered my new nurse. I get new a nurse every week.

I've always hurt or abuse the nurse before the new one, man or/and woman. they all annoy me and try to make me take stupid pills. the pills only made my disorders worse.

I tell them that but like always they never listen. I put a fight up every night and most of the times I win. the nurse gets a new bruise every day.

the new nurses never know what will happen when they help me. they find out on there own. the people who hired them never tells them that they will most likely quit in a week, or they aren't my first nurse.

all they know is that they got a new job and work in a place full of lunatics.

"go to-"  " I know." I Interrupting him. I have been here long enough to know what to do.

on my 14th birthday my mom gave me a party but no one came. I was known as the neighborhood loon as a kid so of course nobody came. not even my dad. later at night my mom drove me to this asylum, while sleeping, and signed me up to be here. messed up huh?

I walked down the same hall I see every day that leads to the breakfast/lunch/dinner room. " another day in hell."

    i'm Justin drew bieber and I am 'PSYCHO' *sighs*

--------------------------------------AUTHORS NOTE:  updated! :)