Chapter 1

Alaska's P.O.V

Hi, i'm Alaska i'm 17 years old. Now before I go telling you my whole life story.. I gotta explain this.. My life is not perfect. Honestly it sucks, my parents are D.E.A.D dead..

I lived in a Foster home since I was 3, I finally got adopted at 11, I was very happy, but upset i'd leave all my friends..

I still remember that dreaded day.. The husband smelled terribly of Alcohol and Cigarets. The wife seemed fine although, she is fine.

She's the sweetest person ever.

A few years after I was adopted 'Beau' Left my mother because, of me.. I felt so bad seeing them fight. I was told to run into my room and lock the door.. I was scared I wanted answers badly.. I heard screaming and leave her alone's I was crying and scared..

What, happened to my mom? I couldn't tell I still heard yelling and screaming.. I was scared to scared.. I remember hearing the door slam and my mom cry.. That night I fell asleep crying.

Now that I told you that, I live in Wisconsin with my mother. I live by my best friend named Mandy. we've been best friends for eight years. I am a huge fangirl but, if I met the boys I wouldn't be like the ones who would try to rape them. Trust me.

I love MagCon with all my heart. Cameron Dallas is my favourite like Oh my gosh have you seen him!? I think yes.

I was currently sitting on my bed going through twitter. I may or may not have a Cameron Dallas fan account.. No big deal.. actually yas! No sadly Cameron hasn't noticed me yet, but I have 112.3K i'm so excited! I love my fans on twitter to death. All of them.

It was getting pretty late and knowing my Mom, she wouldn't let me up this late on my computer. Oh my Mom, yah some info about her. She's 47 and and F.B.I person she is the best in our town I guess that's what i'm always told at the station. I don't know. xD

Anyways, that makes her very.. very.. very.. I tell you very.. overprotective and since I don't have a brother it makes her two times the protective! It's a plus though, I mean atleast i'm spoiled. lmao no. jk.

It's now 12:00 A.M when I heard the front door open and close and hear a sigh and keys drop. I smile knowing my mom made it home safe. I sat their every night making sure she made it home.

I heard footsteps coming and I quickly put my laptop on my desk turned the lights off and acted like I was sleeping. My mom, walked in and I heard her sit down.

"Alaska, oh Alaska, what a beautiful young lady you've became. My 17 year old beauty." I felt her fingers comb through my hair.

"I spend my life protecting you from them, all those monsters.. it's hard.." I heard a pause and got scared.. I could tell she was crying..

"Alaska, your my angel my anchor. I love you too the moon and stars. My baby." This made me wanna cry. I held it in and kept listening.

"But, there's a time when those monsters will win.. and I won't be able to fight them for you.." she sighed.

I opened my eyes because, I couldn't anymore.. "Mom, what's this about?" Her eyes widened and she sighed again..

"Alaska.. honey i'm so sorry.."

"Mom..?" I still saw her gun in her pocket and I got really scared. She pulled one out from behind her back.

Then the doorbell rang, she jumped and panicked. uh no..

"Alaska hunny take this." she handed me the gun. "If he gets past me and tries to hurt you shoot him, if you hear any yelling call 9-1-1. When I walk out Lock your bed room door and bring your laptop, phone and my phone into the bathroom, and lock that door. I love you darling." She kissed me and started to get up her other gun in hand.

"Mom, what's this about?" I asked following her.

"Honey, just do as I said please." she gave me a weak smile and I nodded as I watched her walk out.

All the stuff was already in my bathroom. I locked the doors and Am now sitting in my bathtub. I have 9-1-1 on speed dial. While Shawn Mendes is playing calming me down.

I heard yelling screaming. I dialed 9-1-1 and started panicking they said their on their way and too stay on their phone.

"DON'T TOUCH MY DAUGHTER!" my mom yelled.

"I CAN DO WHAT I WANT!" the man yelled.

I heard the lady talking to me. I heard the sirens everything.

Boom, gun shot.

Boom gun shot.

Then everything went black.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

soooo. yaya?