1. Her World

The city air was filled with fumes. The ozone had been destroyed years ago, so you could feel the scorching heat of the sun, even if it couldn't peer through the endless smog. Most people assigned to the miraculous "CIty of Wealth," stayed in there air filterated homes just to breathe. A once bustling city filled with nature and joy was now a bleak mirror of of its former glory.

                A little girl named Cassie played with her favorite Polar bear doll.

               "Cassie just put it down!" her older brother sneered, "Don't you know those creatures are just Myth!? Get your head out of the clouds and make yourself  useful for once!"

Cassie nodded obediently, but as soon as she was out of sight she started to bawl. No matter how much she didn't want to except it, she had to face the facts. This planet couldn't support life much longer without the aid of machines. The mounting wreckage of oil and rusty metal stretched far past her line of vision. Flowers? "What were flowers?" she wondered. Cassie hadn't seen these famed "plants" the elders spewed from their tales. 10% of the planet's surface was water, making it very scarce. They had to convert any liquid they could find into something drinkable, so Cassie was forced to work around the clock making sure her family was fed. She was just at the tender age of five, and was forced to grow up very quickly. The only hope of this planet was her crockpot grandfather Archibald, so she knew her days were numbered. She had no desire to live, in her eyes was the sort of deadness you see in a slave. Yet as a child, she felt she was a slave, a slave to life.

               "Don't worry child, you'll grow, you'll grow to fuffill your destiny."  Unaware to Cassie, a shadow hovered over her, and it would be there for years to come.

                 This is not Earth anymore, this is Twisted Future. 

                                                                                                                                Entry 1 completed.