chapter 3 by princess death05

Still Dan's POV

Eventually, Today is the day i actually get to meet Phil in person. I was even up for eight... I'm never up for eight. I had gotten up and ready to go by nine so i checked my hair again and noticed my blackened eye. I had gotten into a fight at college yesterday, and it didn't end in my favour. I was suspended and ended up with a black eye. Not that i care. I set off to catch my train with my rucksack packed.

It took a hour to get to south Manchester from where i lived, but once i got there i spotted Phil as he was looking around the place with a worried look on his face.

"Why do you look so worried?" i asked, which made him jump. But he smiled once he noticed that it was me that made him jump.

"'Cause you're 16, and this isn't safe" he answered.

"I'm only three years younger than you and i can look after myself" i replied, just as someone walked into me. Pushing me into Phil, who managed to catch me before i face-planted the floor.

"Watch it you little shit" The man spat at me.

"Watch it yourself" Phil spat back as he walked off. "Are you ok?" phil asked me once he helped me up.

"Yeah i'm fine thanks" i smiled at him

"Then lets go and you can also explain where you got that black eye from" he smiled back. Fuck.

We walked out of the train station to where he had parked his car. Once we got in he drove off to where ever it is we were going.

"Its going to take a hour to get to where we are going, so if you want you can go to sleep" he said while keeping his eyes on the road.

"I'm fine thanks" i smiled.

"Dan, don't lie" he laughed to himself

"Fine i groaned and put my head on the window. I closed my eyes and somehow fell asleep. I was woken up by Phil gently shaking me.

"I told you, you needed sleep" He giggled "And we're here"

I yawned and followed Phil out of the car and into his flat.

"Do you want something to drink?" He asked me as i sat down.

"I'm fine thank you" i smiled. I seem to do a lot of smiling around him.

"So, how did you get that black eye?" He asked as he sat down next to me.

"College" i sighed and looked down.

"Did you get into a fight?"

"yeah"

"You don't seem like the type of person that gets into fights" He said

"I'm not. I... I" I strutted

"I what?" He said while sounding interested in what i was about to say.

"I had enough of everything" I said and looked up at him.

"Enough of what?" He asked. God. Does this guy ever give up?

"Just everything in general" Nice one Dan. Make him think you are suicidal.

"What do you mean? Please tell me" he sighed and held my wrist.

"Nothing. Forget i said anything" I said ignoring the pain shooting from my wrist. I had cut myself last night. But he was holding my wrist tight enough to reopen the cuts which they had.

"Dan are you ok?" He asked me as he let go of my wrist. I pulled my wrist to my chest, in an attempt to ease the pain.

"Yeah, i'm fine" I lied

"Dan, don't..." He was about to say something else before he looked doen at my wrist. I followed his gaze down to my wrist and soon discovered that you could see the blood seeping out of my wrist. This is just great.

"Dan please tell me you don't..." He pleaded with me.

"I wish i could, Phil" i said and blinked back the tears. He then pulled me up and lead me into his bathroom and sat me down on the toilet seat. I saw him reach for a cloth, which he used to clean the blood before he bandaged up my arm.

"Please never ever do this again Dan" He said and looked me in the eye

"I'll try" i promised him.

"Good and its six, so lets watch a film" He said and got up off of the floor.

"Ok" i smiled at him and followed him into the living room.

We watched a random film. I can't remember what is was about as i fell asleep half way through it. I woke up and looked at the clock. And then reliesed that it was ten at night. Fuck, dad is going to kill me! I looked over at Phil to see that he had fallen asleep aswell. I walked over to him and gently shook him awake.

Phil's POV.

I woke up to Dan shaking me.

"Sorry for waking you up but i need to go" He said with a panicked look on his face. I looked at the clock to see that it was after ten. Why do i always fall asleep on the couch?

"Dan, its too late. And there is no way i am letting you go home at this time of night" i said as i got up.

"But-" he went to say.

"no buts. You could hurt or worse" i said. He went to protest, so i picked him up and carried him to my room and placed him down on the bed and i climbed in next to him.

"Give me your phone and i'll text your parents. You can go back to sleep" I smiled at him. Dan just nodded and passed me his phone and went back to sleep. I texted his parents saying that he was with me and that he wouldn't be back until tomorrow. But the reply i got scared me.

From Dad.

I don't care if he gets raped and murdered but if you wish.

I put the phone on my bed-side table and followed Dan to sleep.