Chapter One

I ran, looking back at the large leopard. Ugh, why, of all times, did those leopards have to chase me!

Ever since I had been little kid, the leopards had followed me. My mother use to usher me inside, closing the blinds so I couldn't see what she was doing. This time, I was alone. My mom was somewhere, but that was the least of my concerns.

My gold hair was lashing out, leaving what I assumed was a scent trail. Damn it! Why are leopards such good predators! I thought in my head angrily.

I ran for the house, moving faster than I normally did. I opened the door quickly, slamming it behind me.

I go to the bathroom, to see my normally stormy gray eyes were a glowing, bright blue.

It was only for about half a second, so I just dismissed it. I must be tired from running. I looked outside to see a black leopard, driving the other five away. My eyes widened when the leopard changed into my Mom.

I stood there, mouth open. Mom looked back and saw me. I noticed her eye's were a wild green, instead of blue. I ran out the door.

"Mom, please explain.Now," I said firmly. She sighed."Let's go in."

------------------

The pic is of Jaycee.

Shay- Why have you been ignoring me!!??

They don't even know who you ARE!?

Shay- Tell them, then -_-

Everyone, that rude thing was my inner leopard, Shayna AKA Shay.

Shay- U DIDN'T ANSWER ME!!!

I ALREADY ANSWERED YOU!

Shay- Oh

Well, thanks for reading! (We'll all see a lot more of Shay the leopard)