Chapter 2

"Brother!!-" The boy who burst the door open froze as he face his family's butler and his brother... with a girl. The boy started to tremble as he steps back, "W-who is that?"

Walking back more, the boy tightly clenched the handle of his luggage. "B-brother, w-who is that?" He asked, stuttering.

His brother began to panick as the trembling of the boy became more visible to ones eyes.

"Liu Hao, calm down. She's a friend." He states while letting go of the girl's hand as he stood up. Walking towards the boy, the man hugs the boy once he reaches him.

"I've missed you, Liu Hao." He whsipers.

Forcing himslef to stop trembling from a sight of a girl, the boy nodded and smiled "I've missed you too!" he happily says.

Nervously glancing at the girl on the couch, the boy signalled the other man to introduce her to him.

"She's my friend, she will never hurt you. She's different from those other ones, believe me." The man slowly reassured the boy. Nodding, the boy decided to trust his brother.

Facing the girl, the boy named Liu Hao bowed jis head politely. "M-my name is L-Liu Hao, nice to m-meet you." He nervously introduced himself.

His fear towards females have a reason. He was adopted, He was lucky with his second foster family but the first people that adopted him was a single woman who liked abusing kids.

From the age of 2 until 5, he was abused and... sexually harassed due to his abnormal beauty. Until his neighbor reported the woman and he was sent to the orphanage again and then he finally met his true family.

Then there was once a situation when he was 7 years old that he was being harassed by a maid due to jealousy. The child he is, didn't tell his parents and endured it due to the threats he got from the maid. It reached up until he was 10, it only stopped because their butler realized something was wrong and watched the maid.

Then there was one situation that he will get secretly groped and harasses by the female guests if there was a party. Already knowing what to do, he told his parents but the harassing didn't stop so his parents decided to send him away to an all boys school in America.

Finally coming back after 6 years and here he is, nervously talking to a female.

Or the memories in his head tell him.

Liu Hao mentally smirked in his head

Liu Hao mentally smirked in his head. Looking at the female lead and the obvious distaste in her eyes, he nervously looked away while blushing.

Glancing at his brother, he opens his mouth. "Brother, I'm going to my room. I-i still have to unpack... "

Seeing his brother nod, the boy walked out of the room. Purposely trembling as he bowed his head, leaving a scared and lonely image as he got out.

Grabbing his luggage, Liu Hao began to head for his room. Not forgeting to smirk on his way out.

Walking towards his room, Liu Hao put his finger on his chin as he began to ponder how he'll make him and that Male lead meet. 'Oh well, he's gonna figure it out later.. ' He thought.

Laying on his bed, Liu Hao began to organize his thoughts while closing his eyes

Laying on his bed, Liu Hao began to organize his thoughts while closing his eyes. Silence envelops the room as the gears in his head began to turn. The company that Luo Cheng manages is named 'Zeus' while my brother's company is named 'Trident'. Boring names, i know but do i really care? No.

Turning to his side, Liu Hao relaxes his body. Opening his eyes after a few minutes, he smirked as he formed a plan.

'Dear Luo Cheng. Let's now have fun, shall we?' I laughed.