My Boyfriend's stepmom is a bloodsucking killing machine {ONHOLD]

My Boyfriend's stepmom is a bloodsucking killing machine:

*****Oh my days you guys, I had a Stephanie Meyers moment! (hahaha jk, I don’t like her) (I had a dream about this and decided to write it down. I hope it comes out better in writing than in my head.****  Not Edited

Chapter One: The 'L' word

-"Are you coming over tonight?" Axel mused as he flung his arm around my shoulders and kissed my forehead.

"Mhmmm" I mumbled against his chest, taking in his manly aroma. Moving away smiling from Axel’s chest and I looked up him to meet his eyes. His murky brown he part of my hair that was sticking out and leisurely placed it around my ear. I sighed in contentment.

“I take that as a yes,” he chortled at the raise in colour on my face.

“I can’t, I got an extra shift at work in 20 minutes” I replied. Not that I’m complaining, I love working at ‘Out of this world’ merchandise store. It’s honestly the best job, a geek like me would love. It’s like my own Narnia; I’m its Alice to its wonderland, I’m Harry to its Hogwarts, the Matrix to my Neo, and Scooby to my mystery machine.

“Too bad” he grunted jingling his car keys, he strolled forward and parted me legs. He got in-between them; I raised an eyebrow at him which he responded with a causal shrug. My elbows digging into his hood of his sleek midnight black Chevy Camaro. I run my fingers through his hair, I looked up at him, I watched him stare at my lips. Feeling self-conscious, I separated them and wet them, trying to lick off whatever he was looking at.

His laughter rumbled through my whole body, I suppressed a moan.

“There was nothing there” he snorted shaking his head.

“So what were you looking at then?”

“I was just thinking how inviting your soft lips are”

Embarrassment flashed through me. Why does he do that to me? Making me feel uncomfortable.

“Why didn’t you just kiss me instead of making me feel weird like that?” I slapped his arm.

“What fun is that? Viewing is just as enjoyable as feeling. That and I wanted to make a mental note of those lips when I’m in bed tonight” He explained like that was the most obvious thing

I gagged and pushed him off me, he faltered for a split second, but he managed to composed himself. I climbed down from his car and bent over to grab my comic-strip incrusted shoulder bag; that was sprawled on the pavement. I inhaled when I felt a pair of hands on my hips squeezing them tightly, pulling me back roughly against his manhood. That’s the second time his done that, I should of known better than to bend over in front of Axel. The option to bend over actually facing him, would be disastrous, If you know what I mean.

I struggled for him to release me. When he finally did, I rolled my eyes, and glared at him. He grinned holding his hands in surrender; I gave him one last stare. We both paced to the open the car doors, and he drove out of school.

I turned on the radio, searching for my favourite station, immediately I blaring out the lyrics, and swaying my head left from right, clicking my fingers.

“You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals 

So let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel 

Do it again now 

You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals 

So let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel