I need you more than ever.

Dedicated to the amazing _majestique for the lovely cover. Thankyou so much! x

Lea's P.O.V

Hey, I just met you,

And this is crazy,

But here's my number,

So call me, maybe!

Call me maybe blared through the speakers of the room where Kath and I were hosting our morning radio show, Good Morning America. We were, as always, quite pumped up with energy and were trying our best to sound cheery and joyful which made our listeners kind of inclined to listen to us to turn their groggy mornings a bit colorful due to which we were trending on twitter.

My mind instantly raced back to when we were offered this job by my parent's friend Charlie, our boss, who owned the most famous radio company in the whole of America. With it's head quarters based in New York we were lucky enough to have a job as radio jockeys and hosts of the most widely heard morning show, Good morning America, airing live in more than 30 states.

For the past 4 months, this job had made us meet internationally known pop stars and we had been enjoying this job ever since we got it. But being a popular radio jockey and the daughter of two famous people hasn't always been easy. Being in the limelight and having paparazzi following us has become tiring and living up to people's and most importantly my parent's expectations isn't always easy. But Kath and I have each other and we know that we can trust one another easily because that's what best friends are for.

"So, listeners that was Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen!" I heard Kath say making me step out of my thoughts quickly.

Kath raised her eyebrows as if to ask "what happened" while I just shook my head and smiled. She just always knows when I'm deep in thought and at times overly analyzing things.

"Thankyou so much you guys for helping us trend on twitter as every morning. We couldn't nave asked for better fans than all of you." I said as Kath looked at me smiling while I motioned her to speak as it was her turn.

"I'm sure u guys might have enjoyed as much as we did today and tomorrow is Saturday which means our special guest day... " cutting her off in mid sentence I spoke: " and as always we are not telling you who our special guests are. Who am I kidding? We ourselves don't know who the guests are. But I assure you, it's going to be one of the best days of our show."

"Till then enjoy your day and have fun." Kath added.

"Goodbye America, be sure to tune at exactly 7am, tomorrow Saturday morning. We'll be waiting." Kath and I said in unison as the song "Morning Glory" by Oasis started playing as a sign that our show had ended.

"And that's a wrap!" Charlie our boss announced from behind us. Usually Charlie was not present in the building but today seemed special enough as he needed to inform who our Saturday special guests were.

"Oh look what the wind blew in, Charlie!" I said having a wide smiled plastered on my face. He smiled back wholeheartedly and opened his mouth only to reply in a serious tone: "Girls come on in. Let's not waste any time further, we need to talk about tomorrow's show and the special guests."

--------------

HIII GUYS

So this was my first chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed. I know this is pretty short but the coming chapters will be longer! Love y'all!! xx