Snape x Reader~ Draco!

I gracefully walked to Albus Dumbledore's office. The ministry had said that with my weird ways, I should be able to find a job straight away. And, to my surprise, I was hired by Dumbledore immediately. I knocked on the door, twice. A tall man with shoulder length black hair opened the door, he was Dumbledore? "Let her in Severus" an old, wise looking man bellowed. Oh...that's Dumbledore. That's more like it. 'Severus' moved aside, but stayed in the office, closing the door behind me. Dumbledore spoke "It's nice to finally meet you. I'm Albus Dumbledore." he extended his hand and I gladly took it. "(y/n) (l/n), pleased to meet you" Dumbledore smiled. "(y/n), this is professor Severus Snape. Just call him Snape" he gestured to Snape. "Albus?" Snape looked confused "who-" Dumbledore interrupted "your new teaching assistant" What?! I thought I was hired as a teacher. "Dumbledore, I- " once again, he interrupted "I know, but why have two teachers? You can help Snape with anything he needs. Snape, you can do the same for Miss. (l/n)." I nodded in agreement, why not? "Snape, show Miss. (l/n) your classroom and her room, thank you." As soon as he finished, Snape lest the room leaving me to follow like a puppy. "I'm sorry" I said. Snape turned around and faced me. "Why are you sorry?" he asked. I replied "I know you must be angry to be thrown with a female witch, who you know nothing about." I thought I saw him smile but it must've been my imagination. "Don't be. Dumbledore always springs me with unexpected things. I should be the one apologizing" he said in his kinda sexy monotone voice. "Oh no! I think it'll be an experience to share a classroom with someone" I smiled.

---------3 months later----------------

"(y/n)! Can you make me a Bloodroot potion for my class this afternoon?" Snape shouted from outside my door. "Can I do it when I'm awake?" I shouted back. "If you weren’t awake, you wouldn't be talking to me therefore you are already awake!" Snape called back. He wins this time. I groaned as I got out of bed. "Fine. I'll be out in ten minutes." I quickly got dressed and whizzed out to the potions classroom. "Morning Snape" I said to the marking machine. "Good morning (y/n)" "it's not a good morning if you're woken at this time" I said from within the storage closet. "You should be used to it" he said once I was out.

My cauldron was bubbling away when suddenly a blond boy strutted in, like he owned the place. "Professor Snape" he started "you wanted to see me?" I recognised him from one of Snape's classes but couldn't think of his name. "Ah, Malfoy" Draco! That's it. Yes, he known as the 'Prince of Slytherin' I think he's just a player. "Come with me. See you later (y/n)" Snape smiled "bye" I smiled back. Apparently, it was rare to see Snape smile but I always see him smile around me. hmmm...

I was cleaning the cauldron after I made Snape's desired potion. When Snape stormed into the classroom and got right into my face, that's when the gap between us closed. Snape crashed his lips down on mine. It felt like fireworks exploding in and outside of my body. Snape broke away. "I...urmm l-love you" he stuttered. I smiled "I love you to." I replied. He was shocked but smiled softly at my reply. When we hugged, I saw a dash of blonde hair run past the door...Malfoy! The little brat!

Ahhh yeah. 2 stories in uno day. I feel amaaaazzzinngngnngng. Let me know what you think annnd that's all! Byeyyeyeyeyeyyeiefjoargopk