Panic Room

~Berlin, Germany~

Belle follow the captain to the SEAL's base of operations. When she walks in it's a complete mad house; men running from one spot to the next trying to get info on camp, live feed from the SEALs on the ground near it and a predator drone flying over head. The captain walks into what looks like his office, he sits down and begins to quickly look through papers on the situation at hand. Belle is looking out the window wall of his office at the screens of the camp still a flame; a massive explosion goes off at the edge of the camp that makes her gasp.

"Belle please sit down" she turns away from the window and sits.

"So riot began, prisoners won against the guards, Jason made some sort of contact around 1400 hours, so happen to be the death camp we have been searching for 3 weeks now... North Siberia"

She looks at him with a bit of awe, she would have never thought Jason would do something as crazy as that. He was the quiet and calm type. Then again he did become a Navy Seal; she chuckles in her head.

"Belle We are moving out to the USS Saratoga" he turns to two people behind her, she most of have not heard them enter. "Martus and Steele you guys are wheels up in 10, your mission is to drop into the base via HALO and make contact with Westmen, LT. Rex is going to come in from the south with his men; they will help set up defense till we get airborne units and helis in to extract westmen, belle i want you to ride in the medic heli to help Jason. That's it you two are dismissed"

The salute and Steele leaves first, belle stands up quickly.

"Hey..." Martus turns to her "could you give this to him when you see him" she hands him a small necklace and he puts it in one of his pockets. "don't worry we will keep him safe"

She smiles a bit and he leaves the room. She turns to the Captain who is packing up papers and other things. They head to the airfield followed by other high ranking Seals. she turns her head to see Martus and Steele walking into their plane with full gear on. She imagines seeing Jason with all the gear on and smiles to her self as she walks on to the plane.

~death camp, Siberia~

Bullets whiz by chipping the wall behind them as they fight. I duck as a volley of bullets fly my way again and kill two guys behind me. I curse to myself and stand up and shoot a guy down as he runs to cover. krill comes running up behind me and pulls me down as a sniper round rips right past me with a loud hiss.

"Thanks!" I say a bit breathless and the adrenaline rushes through my body making it a bit high pitched.

"No problem now you owe me" he laughs and pats me on the back.

A prisoner runs up to us and hands a paper to krill and runs back. Krill reads it quickly as I turn to look at what's going on. The sniper looks like he is ready to shoot when his head explodes with blood and the crack of our sniper's bullet whizzes by and the body falls off the building, crashing into a blown up tank.

"Two of your comrades are going to be joining us soon, air dropping into the middle of the base. The team up in the mountains are going to be coming in after from the south to help us till helo support comes in"

I nod and fire back at a couple soldiers left who are trying to retreat as one of the prisoner moves up with a Heavy machine gun. krill and I walk back to the comms building to eat and rest before we get back to guard duty. I'm covered from head to toe in ash and blood. Luckly we captured to shower ward during the riot, so showers to at least keep clean for the short time and to clean any cuts. I walk in and put my gun next to my shower and take my shirt off; I start cleaning off my face and my grown out hair and beard. A prisoner comes by and hands me a razor and shaving cream and I thank him as he goes out to hell's door (just the nickname I've given it). I begin to shave trying not to cut myself like an idiot. After about 10 minutes I finish, I rub my shaven face as the stubs make it itch like crazy. I do my best to ignore it and finish cleaning the rest of my upper half, and clean my shirt off in the water. I work on my lower and wince as pain shoots up my left leg and I lift my pants leg to see a piece of shrapnel in my leg. I finish up and walk out toward the comms building and grab a knife from a dead body on the ground. I walk in to people eating the rations and some prisoners of our own we captured.

I sit down next to the fire and stick the blade into the fire as I roll up my pant leg to see how the piece is in my skin.

"Looks like went flat in and is a inch in... Hmm"

I talk to myself and go over my medic course in my head. The blade is glowing white when I pull it out. I begin to pull the shrapnel out with agonizing ease and bite my shirt as it slides out and I look at it and place it next to me. "here comes the fun part" I bite the shirt again and place the blade on the cut and scream through the shirt as it closes the wound and I begin to hyperventilate. I throw the knife to the side and release the shirt from my mouth.

"Never enjoyed learning that but it's better than nothing i guess" I roll the pants leg down and eat some food as I wait for dark to come around.

~2 hours later~

I hear in the distance the roar of an engine and run outside to see two small dots jump out the back of the plane and a couple guys stand up and point their guns up at the sky. I motion them to put them down and they look at me hesitantly but comply. Seconds later I hear the chutes open and they land near me.

"Glad you could join the party"

I say with a smile as they take their helmets and turn to me.

"Hey asshole come help us"

I could only imagine that Martus and Steele would be sent to save my sorry ass. I trot over to them and help with the chutes as we get ride of them. Martus hands me a necklace and smiles.

"Warm welcome from your girlfriend, you never told me you dated a model?"

I look confused but thank him.

"She isn't but she does look like one and was she with you guys when you found me and I called for help?"

"She is a medical officer for the army my friend" Steele pats my back. "You my friend have a keeper"

I'm completely shocked at what I heard when he tells me. Her in the army? I can't believe it, she gave up her scholarships.... I feel a bit guilty but proud she joined. I put the necklace in a pocket before Steele hands me a uniform and a gun.

"They told us to bring you this so it's easier to make you out on the feed"

I nod and head to change and come out in fresh urban ACUs. I show them around what the positions we have captured when a prisoner comes running up to me and tells me the other SEAL team has reached the south gate.

"Nice alright now we can defend till evac gets here"

"I'll be home soon Bella I promise" I say to myself as we walk into to comm center..