Mira has an idea

Author POV

"Wait! Before we all go, let's play another round." Mira said.

"Eeeeeeeh?!?!" Everyone said while slowly turning around.

"Mira! Please no more!" Lucy said in a pouting way.

"Now, now." Mira said while patting Lucy's head. "If you don't, you'll end up dead!" She added in her strongest Satan soul. Everyone ran back and sat in their seats except Erza over here.

"Ahem. Erza, be a good girl and do another round." I said while standing on my tippy toes to pat her head.

"AHEM. Author-san-"

"Just call me Author."

"Um, ok Author, well I'm older-"

"Now add sama at the end."

"What?!?!"

"I said add sama at the end of Author. Author-sama. Like that. Do you need me to teach you how to use the words san, sama, chan, nii, onichan, and niisan?"

"No. Why? Because I'm older than-"

"Why? Because your too embarrassed to admit that you have problems with the words san, sama-"

"No! That's not it! Why? Because I'm older than you and you don't even know 567x 76 is-

"43,092. hmph. And NO, I did NOT use a caculator." Everyones mouths dropped open. Especialy Natsu's. "Why? Because I DON'T CHEAT!" I added.

"O-of course you did! You-" Erza HALF said.

"Shut your face your pretty face and do anothor round lover of Jellal." I said with red glowing eyes. Scaryer than Erza's. But not Mira's of course.

"Erza, you have to start." Mira said.

"O-ok." She said while looking at Jellal and blushing. Jellal was too. "Truth or..." She stared at Jellal dreamingly.

"ERZA!" Natsu said impatiently.

"O-oh. sorry. Truth or dare..." She continued to stare at him dreamingly.

"ERZA!!" Natsu said.

"OK NUCKLE HEAD!" Erza said.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!?!" Natsu said.

"Ooooh! Burn!" I said while nugding Mira.

"JUST PLAY" Mira said while the 2 were fighting.

"Truth... or... dare... Mira... COME BACK HERE YOU HELPLESS KIT! YESTERDAY WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO LEAVE, I LEFT A PEICE OF CAKE IN MY MINI STRABERRY CAKE FRIDGE! THE NEXT DAY WHEN I WENT IN THE GUILD I SAW NO! STRAWBERRY! CAKE! IN! THE! FRIDGE! I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS YOU UNTIL NOW!"

"SIT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I said using my wonderful author feature. Raising them in the air, I first clamped their heads together and then put them in their seats.

"Dare." Mira said responding to Erza's question.

"Hehe!!!!!!!!!! I dare you to ask lucy dare or dare and she has to pick dare that way!" Erza said with stars in her eyes.

"Ok." Mira said akwardly.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Lucy said falling off her chair, onto her knees. "Why me?!?!" She added.

"Lucy. DARE OR DARE." Mira said.

"NONE OF THE ABOVE!" Lucy replied.

"LUCY."

"FINNNNNNE! DAREISH DARE!"

"Hey Lushie. What does DAREISH DARE mean?" Happy asked.

"Shut your face. Sorry. It means the DARE OF ALL DARES."

"Oh."

"I dare you to drink a barrel of booze!"

"YEAH! DRINK WITH ME LUCY!" Cana said.

"Now?"

"YES" everyone said.

"Oookkk. Where is a- actually, Mira, do you have a wine glass? SMALL." Lucy said.

"Yes. It's BIG." Mira replied while handing a HUGE wine glass.

"That's fine."

"Cana, do you have a barrel?" Lucy asked.

"Yeah! Tones!" Cana handed the barrel to Lucy with a thumbs up. Lucy poured just a little bit of the wine. Everyone said to drink the whole barrel. She whined a WHOLE lot. Then I gave her my "can't get drunk" necklace. But it's the other way around. The necklace makes you get extra drunk when you drink. So this is going to be fun. Gee hee.

Lucy has finished the barrel in 1 hour.

"Natsu... Come here... Come kiss me... I wuv you soooooooooooooooooooo much!" Lucy said drunkly while crawling towards Natsu.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh... I'm just gonna goooooo.." Natsu said while slowly walking away.

"NATSU NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" Lucy said while crawling FAST towards Natsu.

"YOU AINT GOING ANYWHERE!" I yelled at Natsu.

"This is AWESOMENESS!" I said. "Mira? Are you filming them?" I added.

"Shhhhhhhh. I'm trying to film them!" Mira replied shoving her hand in my face.

Did you like it? We will be back in the next chapter after Lucy is done with being drunk...