Chapter 5

Hello!! Finally updated :D this took forever to write cause I had no ideas :L BUUT it's done soo check it out :)

Also not edited yet so please tell me if I made any mistakes :) xo

ps, thanks to xXBlackFeathersXx for my new cover :D

----------------------------

Chapter 5- Seeing is Believing

Standing in the middle of the cafeteria was Sarah Zummit, the most popular girl at Kingswood High, holding Charlie up by her hair. Half the school was crowded around the small table. Why the hell was nobody helping her! I ran across the cafeteria up to where Charlie was. Sarah had tears streaming down her pale face and her hair was in an untidy bun. What? Why was Sarah the one crying? Shouldn't Charlie be?

I got up onto a nearby chair and yelled out, "What the fuck is going on?"

Immediately the whole cafeteria became silent. I blushed and awkwardly stood there for a few seconds. Charlie wailed as Sarah began to pull her hair again.

"Blue! Make her stop! I don't know what I did!" Charlie winced in pain.

"I will not fucking stop! You stole Audrey from me!" Sarah shouted loudly.

I crossed my arms. "And why would you care if she 'stole' him?" I made quotation marks with my fingers. "You'll find another guy to fuck eventually." I raised my eyebrows and blushed when I heard 'oohhhs' and 'ahhhs' from people around me. I was terrible at public speaking, or anything that involved talking to a large group of people, so I was really nervous.

"I'm not a slut!" She cried out through sobs. "He was mine!" She pouted her lips and buried her face in her hand.

"Will you let me go now?" Charlie said through gritted teeth.

"No fucking way. You need to learn your le-"

"-What the fuck Sarah? Let my girlfriend go!" Audrey stormed towards us frowning. He grabbed Sarah's arm and pulled it away from Charlie's hair. Charlie sighed in relief and ran over to me.

"You were supposed to be MINE Audrey! And then you went and got this piece of shit! She's such a fucking lame-ass anyway! Why her?" Sarah wailed and pouted her lips again.

"Charlie is my girlfriend cause she's not a fucking slut like you." Audrey said quietly. He walked backwards slowly towards Charlie and I.

Sarah walked towards him batting her eyelashes. "But don't you miss me Audrey? Remember at my party and in the-"

"-Just leave me alone! I regret all of that." Audrey half-yelled through gritted teeth.

Sarah's eyes watered and fresh tears streamed down her face. She pulled at her own hair and wailed. 

"Fine! But if you want me, i'm right here." She said loudly. So desperate. "And Charlie, You'd better watch out." She walked quickly out of the cafeteria alone. She kept turning around like she expected Audrey to run back to her. Ha. No chance of that happening.

The students that crowded around us started to walk away. I got off the chair I was standing on and held Charlie's hand. I turned and saw Tessa and Pam running towards us. Pam had tears streaming down her face.

"Oh gosh! I was too far away to see what happened, but I heard it all! I hope you're okay Charlie." Pam said sobbing softly.

Tessa came and gave Charlie a big hug and I couldn't help smiling. I hugged Charlie then hugged Audrey. I smiled at him and mouthed the word 'thanks'. It was so sweet of him sticking up for Charlie like that. He was actually nicer than I thought.