Ghost Princess ~ Thirteen

".taht ekil syawla st's"

"How true, it never ends."

~~

The festival was successful and Queen Coral and her children enjoyed their time in the Kingdom of Inverno. Selena already exchanged goodbyes with the royalties and went off to have a meeting with the festival planners and gave Quin the duty of seeing the Quartet Kingdom's Royal family off.

"Write a letter for me, okay?" Amora whispered in Quinn's ears before going inside the carriage. Quin twitched a bit before sighing seeing that she got one of the princess of Quartet Kingdom chasing after her.

(A/N: "Call Me?" - Modern Day, "Send me a letter?" - Olden Days)

Meanwhile the Crown Prince of the Kingdom of Inverno is having trouble with pleasing and hosting the Prince of their neighbouring kingdom and the Prince's Fiancée who's the daughter of a Baron. Aah..these were the two people who killed the original Selena.

"Ugh...why are they here again Jeno?"

Prince Richard silently groaned as he looked away from the disgusting couple that are currently making out in front of him. How rude of them to barge inside the palace and randomly kiss in front of the Crown Prince. Such confidence that is need to be burn.

"I have no idea Crown Prince." Jeno, Richard's personal Butler, whispered to him and excused himself out of the study room to get away from the....scene in front of him. Richard twitched a bit before also excusing himself out of the room. He doesn't want to be stuck in there as a third wheeler. Better yet, he doesn't want them to suddenly shift from a make out session to a full on sex mode.

~~

"How unusual...I guess we'll let her find out about this." The man gestured to the large mirror in front of him. His followers found it around the Frozen Lagoon. It appeared mysteriously and they don't know what happened and why it appeared there.

"¿erus uoy era retsam" one of his followers spoke up.

"Yes I'm positive.." the man smirked and disappeared leaving his followers confused to why he suddenly changed his mind.

~~

"Ugh papers...papers everywhere.." Selena muttered angrily and frustratedly signed every paper that the King wanted her to sign.

"This is supposed to be the King's job, not mine. Ugh...why has he given me this job..ugh.." Selena kept muttering and completely ignored the fact that Queen Coral came to have tea with her.

Coral just sighed at the scene and laughed slightly knowing full well about the hardships of reading and signing papers and signing them in approval. She can't wait till she step down her Queen position to her eldest daughter. That way she'll have nothing to worry about and might as well spend her last days chilling around the magical forests like how she spent her entire youthful days in the Amazon jungles and territory back in Earth.

"Sigh...Grandma Coraaaall" Selena whined and banged her forehead on her study desk loudly before sighing again.

"What do you want woman?" Coral asked, not exactly appreciating Selena's nickname for her.

"How do you deal with this stuff?" Selena asked tiredly, still not lifting her head up.

"Well I-"

Coral got interrupted with the sound of a window crashing. Selena stood up in alarm with some papers stuck on her forehead and cheeks. Coral wanted to laugh at her appearance but now's not the time for jokes as an assassin came through the window.

"So much for a silent intrusion.." one of the intruders said and whacked the back of the other intruder's head.

"What? It's more fun breaking in with sounds."

"échange d'eau à glace dans ma commande!" Selena shouted and froze the entire study room's floor into ice. She dragged Coral out of the study room and ran through the halls. Everything was quiet, suspiciously quiet. The only sound they can hear are their running footsteps and rapid breathing.

[a/n; why do I have a feeling that some readers have already forgot that Selena only have one magi- oh wait, I didn't mention it :) oops >:)]

"Where are the guards and the maids? The Butlers? Where are they?" Selena wondered out loud while still running along with Queen Coral.

"A little sleeping powder did the trick!" Someone shouted above them. Selena looked up and quickly avoided the incoming sleeping powder dropping down. Coral also avoided it by eating a sleeping proof plant. Her specialty are usually plants and potions.

Occasionally poisons..

"Dang, they're hard to catch..."

"It's only been five minutes you idiot. It takes time to catch a person now shut up and help me finish this damn job."

"Sheesh, salty?"

A cloaked person appeared in front of Selena and suddenly pushed her inside a....gooey substance? Selena slightly turned her head around and saw that she was getting sucked inside a mirror. Coral noticed the girl's situation and quickly kicked the person's head and tried to pulled Selena out of the mirror.

"etal er'ew ¡ti gnad"

Selena finally got sucked inside the mirror leaving Coral alone with a large golden framed mirror, a knockout cloaked person, a screaming pixie and sleeping powders stuck on the red carpet and on the walls.

A/N: This is a mature-contented book if ya didn't check the description of the book :D