Chapter 1: So Much Complaints

{Kiba Inuzuka}

"Kiba, I'm tired," yawned Kohaku. "How much further? Can you just carry me all the way over to Hidden Leaf Village?"

"I can't just carry you," I replied. "I have a limit of tiredness, too." She kicked the rock that went flying afterwards. "Okay, fine. Hop on." I squatted, and her weight made me bent down, almost kissing the ground. "Happy?"

"You don't have to be so grumpy," said Kohaku. "I just sprained my ankle.."

"Why didn't you told me, Koha-chan?" I laid her down to a near big rock, and examined her swollen ankle. As I looked up to her, she smiled sheepishly. "Ha ha ha.. I have to take you to Sakura real soon."

Since she can't sprint, I carried her on my back. I sprinted, leaving particles float around my face.

Her hair was dangling on my left shoulder, and it is irritating me. "Move your hair, Kohaku," I commanded. I felt her hand moved to my left shoulder and swept the hair. A word about her hair; her hair's brown instead of black, her eyes green instead of black like Sasuke's, and her hair's almost touching the ground.

A word about her; she's practically best at combat. She uses her chakras, but just a little. She uses shurikens and kunais to defeat the enemies. She just never uses her chakras. But, she's hostile when turned into a fox.

About the fox, she bites people she knows. She's bit me once in the arm, but let go after the realization. She'll always go to the forest as a fox, and come back as Kohaku.

"Sakura!!" I shouted, making Sakura jump in surprise. "You need to treat Koha-chan's swollen ankle," I said, glaring at Kohaku. Sakura linked Kohaku's arm to her shoulder and helped her get to her house.

"Where've you guys been?" asked Shikamaru, making me snap out of my thoughts about Kohaku. "You've been gone for a while with her."

"I took her somewhere she wants," I replied. Shikamaru nudged my arm, making me squint my eyes. Naruto and Lee laughed. "Okay, okay. I like her, but she likes everyone!"

"You mean, sees them as family?" corrected Lee, I nodded. "What do you expect to her? Hate everyone just because she's Sasuke's sister?"

"No," I said. "Well, she's got long brown hair and green eyes. That made her perfect. She's nice and all."

"I knew it," said Naruto. "She's all nice. I've trained with her since kids. She's pretty good with combat weapons."

"But there's gotta be reason why she's not using her chakras," said Lee. I looked down, and twiddled my thumbs together. Lee's right. There's gotta be a reason why Kohaku doesn't use her chakras.

~

I visited Kohaku at her house. She moved out, so... "How's your ankle?"

"It was good," said Kohaku, and whimpered. I sat down on the floor with her, and stared at her perfection. "Stop staring at me like that, Kiba!"

"When was it bad to stare?" I asked, making her blush. "You're too cute to blush, Koha. C'mon, we'll go somewhere to eat."

"Ramen?" asked Koha. I nodded, and she squealed. She wore her usual oversized coat, and slipped her sandals on. "I'm excited."

"You're always excited."

"Shut up."

A/N:

Hey guys. So this is my first Naruto ff and I can be a Noob? But, Kiba is indeed falling for Kohaku. I'm sorry if this is short. It'll be longer, I promise!

So, about Kohaku, she's a bubbly person. Kinda like Elmo. Elmo loves everyone as well as Kohaku. But her heart felt so much love that she can't feel Kiba's.

She'll realize it someday. Soon. Sooner. But what if Itachi and Sasuke find out? Like Kiba said, she has her own house.

So, this is my little note and I hope you enjoy the first chapter!

P.S my sign will have a green snake, symbolizing the Slytherin serpent. I hate snakes, but oh well. 😅

🐍PureBloodManiac