Chapter 15

Renas POV

We were leaving the mall. When my arm was yanked by a harsh force.

I knew who it was straight away. My heart stared beating crazily.

How could I have thought he'd leave me alone. I was so stupid. Every time I tried to escape he'd find me and take me back. The punishment is going to be the worst part.

I probably wouldn't survive this time and I wanted to. I want Jay to know I forgive him and love..... wait did I just. Oh migh god I did. I love Jay.

"Your coming with me you slut" he whispered in my ear. My blood ran cold.

Mel tried to yank me back but he had brought friends along. They were holding her back.

I stopped struggling and accepted my fate. I was never going to see Jay or Mel or Henry again.

The tears flew freely as he dragged me to the car park and towards his old run down pick up truck.

It all happened so fast. Father was opening the door one second. Than the next moment Jay was punching my dad. He knocked him out cold. Then a guard came and hand cuffed my father.

I flung myself at Jay and held him as if he would fade away into the darkness.

"I'm so sorry for gi giving you the cold shoulder. I sh shouldn't of done that. I I love y-" he cut me off sobbing into his chest. He lifted my chin up and placed a gentle loving kiss on my lips.

He gently pulled away.

"You talk to much. "

"So that's your way of shutting me up"

"Please let me speak" I nodded so he continued. " you have no reason to apologise. I was being a possessive ass. I let myself get jealous for no reason and I am the one that is so sorry. I love you sooo much and I would do anything, anything for you."

This time I was the one who kissed him.