Can I borrow your Guys-R-Us Card?

Felicity grabbed another glass from the counter placing it into the bucket by her feet. After she was done cleaning the debris from the bar top her rag found its way across the surface erasing the grime of the day. Unknown to her a figure was silently creeping up behind her. Suddenly she was attacked.

"Guess who!"

"I'm going to go with...Stephen Amell?!" Felicity let out as the hands of the person using her as a swing came around her eyes.

"Pfft. Yeah you wish"

"Yes I do. Now get off of me before your mom walks in. Ellen will kill us if we break something" Felicity's common sense worked and Jo was quickly crawling off of her adoptive sister.

"To be honest with you, I'd rather have Jared than Sam. But don't let him know" Jo said as if it were a secret.

"Please," Felicity drawled, taking up her rag again, "everyone knows you're just biding your time before Padaleki miraculously leaves his wife and career for you"

"As long as we're all on the same page. So what's new with you. Haven't seen you in forever" the blonde says jumping up to sit on the counter Felicity just cleaned. Felicity isn't sure where the apple came from but Jo rubs the newly materialised apple on her shirt before taking a generous bite. The sound of her crunch fills the silence until Felicity speaks while grimacing at the display.

"Everything is alright with me," she said pausing her work to jump onto the counter next to Jo. "I've been babysitting more, which is good..."

She's cut off by Jo voicing, "For the rich stud muffin?" Jo asked around her mouth full of Granny Smith causing pieces to spray out between them.

They both started laughing when a piece almost hit Felicity in the eye. Jo reached over to swipe away anything dirtying her friend.

"You're so gross! Ugh!" Felicity said swatting her hand away. "Yes. It's for the rich stud muffin" she chuckled.

"Are you kids bringing that back? I used to call Bobby a stud muffin, you know"

"Ew! Mom!" Jo burst out again with a mouthful.

"Joanna Beth! That's disgusting. Don't speak with your mouth full and what have I told you. Tables are for glasses not for asses" Ellen scolded before sitting on a stool across from the girls. "Now who is this muffin?" Ellen asked as neither girl made to move off the counter.

Jo swallowed then said in a sing-song voice, "Oliver Queen. Lis has been babysitting his younger sister and she liiiikes him...Felicity and Oliver sittin' in a tree..."

"What are you three?" Felicity jabs at her ribs. Jo is quicker to the draw catching her wrist inside her hand.

"I'm this many!" She chirps holding up her palm.

Felicity only shakes her head in reply. "I don't have a crush on him. Not like he'd ever look at me anyway. He probably has a membership to 'models-r-us'"

"Think he'd lend me his card?" Jo interrupts.

"Don't you have a boyfriend?" Ellen scolds.

"Mhm...and he's a hot tamale..."

"'Kay. So tell me about what's up with you. Haven't seen you long enough to talk in a while, honey" she says patting Felicity's knee.

"Well, not much has really happened. School is school. Wilson still hates me, but who cares what eye-patch thinks? Right? Tommy and Laurel are still dating. She's a nice girl and all but I think he can do better. What else...?" She pauses to think.

"Why don't you tell me about what its like to babysit for American Royalty?" The end of her sentence is dripping with so much sarcasm Felicity is afraid she'll have to clean it off the floor later.