Extra Chapter

So I guess this is it. Only my letter and my life will be ending, but not my love for you. Always smile for me, okay? Don't cry too much because of me. I will get to see you soon. I love you so much, my love. And I always will.

Now everything made sense. I love you too Jennie.

And I always will....

(THE END)

"WAIT? IS THIS IT? NO! THIS CANNOT BE!!! WHY DID I... WHY IS IT...! DAMN! MY TEARSS!!!"

"YAAAAAAAHHH!!! LALISA FREAKING MANOBAAAANNN!!!!"

LISA'S POV

I heard my girlfriend shouting my name. So I quickly ran towards her.

"Hey babe. What's wrong?"

"YAAAAAAHHHH! What the hell is with this story?!! Why did I...no. Why did Jennie even died?!! You could've made it a happy ending! She could've survived!"

"Wait... but you said you wanted a sad ending for my next story. Remember? You told me that!"

"No. I did not."

"Yes you did!"

"NO!"

Aiisshh... Does my girlfriend has a bipolar disorder??? She is very moody to be exact... and yet, I still love her so much.

Jennie and I have been together for 2 years. She is a popular artist of a very known company, YGENT. And me? I am a famous writer, also under the same company as Jennie.

"So... How was it?" I asked her

"You promised not to make me cry, Manoban!"

"EHHH??? Of course! I would never ever make you cry, babe"

"Then why the hell did you made this kind of story?"

Huhuhu! I'm doomed....

"Okay, okay! I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Alright? And since you wanted different kinds of stories, that's why I've decided to make that one, and it's not even that sadder than my other books though."

"That's why I do not read your sad books."

"But how was it? The story to be exact?" I asked

"Of course, my lovely writer is the best when it comes to this" she said and kissed me.

So basically, what Jennie read a while ago was entitled "And I Always Will". 

It is one of the stories that I wrote. And I just published it a few days ago. I had already made some stories but I only published a very few of them.

And what makes me do a lot of stories is because, Jennie wants me to make a different stories about us. She always requests for me to do this and that kind of story which both of us, of course, are the main characters. I'm not complaining every time because seeing her gummy smile while requesting is my ultimate weakness.

And as we go on...

Our perfect love story is about to unfold...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

HEY EVERYONE!

I'VE DECIDED TO TAKE A BREAK FOR A WHILE. MAKING AND UPDATING THE STORY FOR 4 DAYS STRAIGHT WITH 15 CHAPTERS IS A LITTLE BIT TIRING SO... I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND. AND I KINDA FEEL LIKE IT WAS RUSHED SO I WANNA POLISH THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS FIRST BEFORE UPDATING.

AND DON'T WORRY, I WILL BE UPDATING EVERY CHAPTERS AS SOON AS I CAN. AND THE REAL STORY IS JUST GETTING STARTED... SO STAY TUNED!

ALSO, SINCE I ONLY PUBLISHED THIS FOR ABOUT 4 DAYS AGO, I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU ALL FOR READING!!! HOPING THAT YOU WILL STILL CONTINUE TO READ THIS. :)