Closing Time

I like to think of this issue as “Small but Mighty”.

There is no fluff, no clutter, simply multiple reviews, short stories, and more of the highest quality caliber of its kind. After flipping through these pages for the final time pre-publishing, my mind thought to how much time must have gone into these entries. Thank you fellow authors, and friends, for the time and effort you have put into making Tevun Krus VII: Cyberpunk something to be proud of. It is always a small joy to my heart to see new and old faces and names come together to produce something that flows seamlessly from one page to the next. Thank you for making that happen. This is the goal of TK, and you are making it happen.

Thank you.

We are still looking for some regulars to write or coordinate writers for short stories, articles, or even reviews for future articles. If you are interested in helping out, or just in what that would look like, shoot us a PM. Want to help out, but not in such a “dedicated” role? Well, we have just the thing for you:

Our next issues, friends:

#8: Dystopian SciFi- Monday, September 1st

#9: Spunky Heroine- Monday, September 29th

Dystopian and Spunky Heroine?

Yes, friends: Dystopian and Spunky Heroine.

Want to write a short? Well, we want you to! How about an article? We have some titles already picked out for you—

Real Life Dystopia: How the world will not quite end

What it Takes to Make a Spunky Heroine: The perfect ingredients

The Bests Before the Best-Sellers: How Huxley and Atwood nailed it long before Roth and Collins (SP might take this one… just so you know)

Does a Spunky Heroine need a Leading Man?

Really, guys, the realm of the TK article is limitless, and the articles themselves usually sit at around 1000 words. It’s a great little exercise that adds flavor and expands the details and nuances of TK. We would love for you to have a blurb in future issues. Let us know what you’re thinking—there is no such thing as a bad idea (there are, however terrible ideas. If that happens to be one of yours, we can work on that).

Thanks for making this ezine what it is, friends! Don’t forget about the epic-ness that is going to be TKX. If you haven’t checked it out, scroll back a page or two and do that before you go. We’re looking forward to what the next three issues will hold!

Questions? Want to jump on board for a month or even longer? Shoot us a message, or leave us a comment below!

Until then, happy reading!

SP Parish