Author's rants and apologies

Hey guys. I know I have promised you that I will publish the next chapter ASAP, however things in the real world got shitty and I have to deal with them ASAP as well.

I am so busy at work lately because my superiors are pressuring me and giving me a lot of workloads that I sometimes stay late in the office just to finish them.

Reality sucks, I know.

I already wrote draft of the next chapter but I had to re write it because I found the chapter too unnecessary. The characters became ordinary and boring so I have to think and re write it again.

And, something came up in my personal life recently that I had deal with but I do hope it's going to be over soon.

Anyways, I just want you to know that I hope soon (SOON SOON) things will be okay and that I can be able to write again without any distractions or whatnot.

Let's pray for the best.

Thank you for your overwhelming supports, and very cute comments. I am reading them hehehe...

I will end my speech here, because I still need to reach my sales quota so that my boss wont tear me down to pieces. She's a bit impulsive lately because we're way too far from hitting our targets and I am quite one of the reasons why.

Anyways, I'll see you guys around. And continue spreading love and peace all over the world.

Love,

Queen Shanie