Twenty-Five

Fixed this chapter up and also did the prologue sooo go check it out.
Let me know if its better or worse, and if you think I added more detail.

Enjoy !Real chapter will be coming tomorrow guys!

I became aware with an undeniable and almost suffocating feeling of anger and curiosity rushing through my veins. There was an evil, head splitting migraine that hugged me as I became more alive. My mind and heart raced from what I had seen during my short checkout, not understanding what it was or what it meant. It had felt real, but was it?

                I didn't have time to really think to myself much further or question the dream any further as a familiar voice crashed into my ears. My face twitched as I reacted to the voices unpleasant effect on my already pulsing head.

                "Damn. She sure does get knocked unconscious a lot." The voice said, sounding sympathetic and wary.

                "I mean right, hopefully doesn't get brain damage or something." Another voice chimed in." Heidy Miiirrraaaa. Wake up gorgeous, your mans misses you." Both voices were familiar, but I'd have to see their faces to truly know who was talking to me.

                It took me a moment to get my eyes to flicker open, it was painful at first being blinded by the light that was on in the room. But the second time I was greeted by a dark ceiling with intricate patterns and with a low croak I mumbled," Stars."

                Suddenly a familiar tanned face and sky blue eyes appeared in my line of vision and I jumped slightly, my body screaming in agony at my stiff movement.

                "Here she comes Layla! - Hey baby girl, welcome back to land of the living you lucky Lucy." Alex exclaimed happily, causing me to grimace.

                "Ack," was my reply to him as pain was my only concern at the moment.

                "AHHHH.Mira I missed you so much. "Layla hollered, throwing herself on my aching body and causing it to protest with everything it had.

                "Move. "I managed weakly, not exactly sure if she heard my pleading demand. She followed my demand quickly, jumping back and looking away sheepishly and then back with an apologetic look on her face.

                "Sorry Mira. I just missed you so much. You've been out few days." She explained sitting at the end of the bed. My mouth twitched, glad she missed me.

                Alex cleared his throat beside me and smiled when I looked in his direction." Hey Mira." He chirped, tapping my leg. I winced and he mouthed a sorry." We've missed you. Beau has been like going crazy from worry." He said and my heart sort of did this squeeze thing at the sound of his name. There was something soothing, yet unsettling about the thought of him worrying and missing me. The anger I felt bubbling inside of gut, turned down slightly though.

                "Oh." Was my only response to his words, I glanced around the room at the silence that followed my curt response.

                The room was covered in dark earthy colors and vintage looking furniture. The walls were tall and covered in wallpaper with intricate patterns. Straight ahead of me on the other side of the room there were two large glass doors with windows on either side. I could make out the shape of a balcony's railing. It was pretty room, nothing like I'd ever had or seen in my life time.

                "How do you feel Mira?" Layla asked and my eyes snapped to her. My rage soared and collided into my friend's presence as I narrowed my eyes at her.