Frankie and Holt - Marry You

Frankie looked up from her delicious dinner. Meeting Holt's eyeline, she smiled with pure glee, returning to her spaghetti and screechballs. It was the perfect night in New York City.

"Frankie-fine, this is so...defectless! I haven't had this much fun since you saved me from the trick-or-treatment!" he laughed, reminiscing over the many times they had worked so great together.

"This is a wonderful night, Holt. Thank you so much for doing all of this!" Frankie beamed, taking a bite from her meal.

"Well trust me gorgeous, there's more to come," Holt winked, causing Frankie to blush. The butterflies went crazy in her stomach - she loved it when Holt called her a name like that.

"I look forward to it!" she approved, taking a sip of water. Feeling the breeze ruffle her black, white, and electric blue hair, she grinned wildly, admiring the view of the amazing city from the restaurants rooftop, completed with bright fairy lights and beautiful flowers creating a romantic aura.

All of a sudden, she heard violins playing softly behind her. She whizzes round to see 15, maybe 20 guys and ghouls playing orchestral instruments to Bruno Scars hit tune 'marry you'.

Flicking back to Holt, she couldn't help but observe the huge smile crowding his face. Noticing her staring at him, he clears his throat, as he began to speak.

"Frankie...I had to..."

"Holt Hyde, this is the cutest thing ever!" she interrupted, squealing and lifting her shoulders with euphoria.

"Well, the reason I did this is to create the mood for what I'm about to tell you..." he put on a reassuring brave face, but it didn't seem to work, as Frankie's worried features pulled her head away in concern.

"What's going on?" she fretted.

"Nothing, nothing," Hyde chuckled, amused by Frankie's adorable, caring nature.

"Oh," she sighed, relieved.

"Well, Frankie, I hope you know how much you mean to me, but in case you don't, here's a shot at trying to tell you all the things I love about...you," Frankie smiled sweetly, tearing up slightly as she nodded, prompting him to continue.

"You're beautiful, kind, sweet, and oh so voltagious! You saved me from myself and make me aspire to be a better person. And for me, that's all I can really ask for. Your smile makes my day, and I can't go for too long without seeing your gorgeous eyes dancing with delight. You lift everyone's spirits, and when you enter a room, you're noticed immediately for your positive energy. You make me laugh, you make me cry, but most of all you're there for me when I need you most. You never shy away from helping me when I get myself into stupid situations, which happens on too many occasions, and you're always there to comfort me. Whatever I do, you're my biggest supporter and promise to stand by my side, and nobody, not ever, has done that for me. You're so fearless and never afraid, endlessly strong and independent. It's stunning. What I'm trying to say is...Frankie Stein, I love you. And, I want to spend the rest of my life standing beside you in sickness and health, for richer and for poorer, forever. You're the most amazing person I have ever met and I can't think of a life without you. A life without my best friend is worthless."

Frankie wept slowly into her napkin, stunned by Holt's beautifully kind words.

"Holt, this is all so...lovely. I never knew you felt this way...I always imagined we would be together, but I never thought you really wanted too" Frankie laughed nervously.

"I do want to, more than anything...that's why I got you this," he fumbles in his pocket until he pulled out a small blue velvet box opening the lid to reveal a beautiful diamond sat on the top of two, smaller gems, sparkling in a silver frame, matching the bolts on Frankie's neck.