Chapter 3

Picture: Derick Ceaser.

DERICK POV

When I kissed Cam I felt an emotion I've never felt with anyone, not even Kristi. I miss her so much.  A tear rolled down my cheek but i ignored it. Cam kissed me passionately. I pushed him onto the bed. He hit his head hard on the wall but he didn't say anything. I kissed his neck then bit him. Cam moaned. I licked the blood. It tasted sweet. I bit him harder. More blood came pouring out. Damn! It was so good. Cam ripped my shirt off and ran his hand down my chest. Cam pulled me closer to him. "I love you Cam!" He started kissing me aggressively. He bit my lip and made it bleed. I felt very happy at that moment.

"Cam!" He bit my thigh too hard. After the pain faded it felt good. We started kissing again. I took out my knife and stabbed his back next to his left wing. He moaned and put his hands around my neck. For a second i felt like I couldn't breathe but then he let me go and pushed me off the bed. He landed on top of me and started kissing me. "Ricky, don't tell anyone about this" I looked at him in the eye. "I wont Cam, I love you......I really do"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOPHIA POV

I held Kristi's lifeless body in my hands. I still couldn't believe she was dead. She was like my baby and now she was gone. I cried. Jeff put his hand on my shoulder. "Its going to be okay, Sophie." I was angry and sad at the same time. Her loss hurt me too much. "Jeff its not going to be okay. She is gone forever!" Jeff was crying now too. "Sophie, she is now in a better place." I put her body down on the ground. "No she is not in a better place, once you fall there is no going back to Heaven."

Angelica looked pissed. "She was a brat! Good ridance! Get over it Sophie." I felt like ripping her throat out. "You are a bitch Angel!" I lunged at her ready to kill her but Jeff stepped in between us. "Stop it you two! Sophie fighting won't do any good and Angel have some fucking respect!" Angel unfurled her wings. "Have fun with the dead bitch! I'm out of here" She flew off.

Jeff hugged me. "Don't pay any attention to her. She acts like that because she hates to admit that she is sad Kristi died." I wiped my tears away."You think that bitch from hell really liked Kristi?" Jeff stared at me. "Yea she did. She loved her even though they fought all the time. I remember Angel told me a long time ago that Kristi was like the little sister she never had." It was hard to believe that Angel loved Kristi. "Jeff have you seen Cam today?" Jeff looked at me confused. "I saw him this morning. He was walking out of the basement. He looked scared or nervous. He is always in there. Who knows what he is doing and have you noticed he is always covered in blood?" I knew what jeff was talking about. Cam always had blood stains on him. "Yea I've noticed. Do you think he killed someone?" Jeff looked at me confused. "I doubt it. We would already know if he did."

I looked at Kristi's dead body. I felt like crying again but I fought the tears away. "Jeff could you take Krist and burry her behind the house." Jeff looked up at me. He was still crying, which made me want to cry. "Yea, sure Soph." Jeff piked up Kristi's body and unfurled his wings" He looked at me worriedly. "Go home and rest. Its been a hard day." I really was tired. "Okay." Jeff flew off into the night.

Sorry it was kinda short but i didnt have enough time to make it longer hope u like it