The Doctor And River together again

A woman runs in from the Tardis doors she runs up to the console not noticing River and Jay Standing.

"JESSICA JESSICA JAY GET OUT HERE", she yells.

"I know you didn't wanna come on this adventure today but you have too, I found these funny looking creatures I have never came across before called Jaylings I find it so funny jay lings", as she laughs at that remark "They are not small not large they have three eyes they are purple the eyes that is and they are like squishy things but they can make themselves become whole and then they are huge it's remarkable and I'm curious to how that worked how they can become solid like that from the squashy way they where. Ooh get your coat as well it's cold outside and you know if your mother was here she would kill me if you caught even a cold I mean I would be upset myself you would not be able to come on adventures so hurry", as the doctor says

"Umm you know I'm right here", as I laugh.

I look over to mum knowing she's gonna be wondering who this is but I wonder if she will click on. Oh reminds me to ask about Hitler.

Dad turns around to face us. "JAY RIVER COME ON", I just have to stop myself he can be so flipping stupid sometimes. He tells me to only call him dad even though oh my god stupid.

"WOW WOW WOW, RIVER? Jay what did you do", dad asks me.

"Here I never did anything. I only did what the Tardis told me to do, mum help me out", I look to her for help.

"Jay sweetie who is this?", she says I sighed and legit just was like "really? Mum really".

"Must be another companion", as she walks up to dad.

She has a smile on her face oh I'm so confused dad looks at me I shrug at dad "Mum are you serious right now", I question.

"Hush sweetie", she says, and I'm legit stunned.

"Hmm you know, you finally become a woman sweetie". She smiles at her. "You know a very beautiful woman my dear",

"MUM", I say

"what happen to the other face?", as she sneaks a kiss from the Doctor.

"Well you know regeneration and wait You know", she asks her.

"Oh course who else runs in the Tardis and never notices the people standing?", she hugs her.

"Wait what happen how are you, you you died". the Doctor says.

Both them look at me "Ask our daughter", mum says.

I want to just add before we get any further my father has yes regenerate into a woman if you could not gather that already, the reason I still say dad and in previous parts of my diary is because he was he back then and saying she to him well Spoilers would have happened I still call him dad or Doctor because that's who he she is to me, It's all Timey Wimey okay.

"Well ummm mum dad the Tardis wanted me to save mum, that I did I was to make dad think you was dead what you put in CAL all those years ago was mainly a projection of mother a projection that the Tardis created of knowing mum from all these years of her being in the Tardis of course. And yeah well here we are", as I explained.

Dad was standing there looking at me then at my mum. Then all I see was a smile on her face. She hugged my mother kissed her again it put a smile on my face. She ran over to me hugging me then back to my mother dragging me with her embracing us all to a hug.

"Our family back together again ain't that right Sexy", as the Doctor looks up over to the Tardis console smiling then back to me and mum.

I roll my eyes "Oi no eye rolling in here young lady and not even your back one", says the Doctor.