Harper- Boxing

A/N-Do not read this in school,you know who you are Mf

[Sexual Content⚠️]

It's late at night.

You and your Harper alone in the boxing ring, everyone else asleep.

You and Harper boxed, yet you beat him yet again, and he fell on the mat.

"Are you fuckin immortal or some shit?" He says sarcastically.

You smirk, standing over him.

You both stood back up, ready for round seven, you being the winner in all previous spars, he swung first, you dodging it. He flips you over, pinning you on the floor, his lips hovering over yours.

You escape his grasp quickly, he raises his eyebrow smirking, you pant as you try to catch your breath, your (h/c) hair pulled into a ponytail that was getting progressively messier.

Before you knew it, he had you pinned against him,your back against his chest.

A soft noise escaped your lips when he kissed and nips down the side of your neck.

You both take the boxing gloves off,throwing them on the floor. He bites on your sweetspot, you tilt your head back to give him more access to your neck. His hands going up the front of your shirt, massaging your chest.

You turn around and he slams his lips against yours, putting his hand on the back of your neck, tangling his fingers in your hair.

"You want this?" He husks. Yes was all he needed to hear.

As he brings you to his room, his low voice made you smirk.

"Babygirl you don't know what you're in for.."