~ Chapter 2.0 ~

Taco's POV

I saw pickle. For once more. This time, he seemed confused. Why is he like that? What happened to him? Does he hate me or some sort? If that  was the case, he would have looked furious. But he was,

He felt like a different person.

I walked to my home, where my real parents and relatives were. They were having a party for the 3rd birthday of my cousin, Clarita. I walked upstairs and listened for some music. I was more of an introvert and doesn't reach out to people much.. I played dear insecurity by gnash and Ben Abraham. One word here totally struck me. 

"My imperfections make me perfect"

Sometimes, I'll look at the window and wonder if I'll see pickle again. Now my wish is done. But I'm not happy. What's wrong with me? I'm worried, anxious and, stressed. This isn't normal for me. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. "Honey, better go down now, it's time for the food. You'll help aunt carol bring them, right?" My mom said, her soft voice calming me down. "I'll be down in a dash.." then later on, I found myself bringing joy and food to little children. 

[Heylo! I'm  back! Sorry for the hiatus!! School stuff.. anyways, this is short, but 2.5 will be much longer than this. I'm also in some decisions for a future book. Take a pick!

A) Band AU: Pen and some contestants in bfb forms a simple band for a little fun, little Did they know, they were to be a real one. Simple adventures, melodramas, and a solo performance for each member. 

B) Christmas Folly (In progress of writing) (Oneshot): Pin, known as Snowflake, a star skater at Goiky goes to a low shop buying a simple mistletoe. She meets up with a childhood best friend who lets her know she won't always be snowflake. 

C) Accidentally knowing you: Leafy's friend, bubble had let leafy meet bubs' Friends forever. Pencil, match, book, lightning, flower, ruby, icy, and fanny. Somehow, Leafy gets an emotional connection towards pencil who despises the boys. Would this connection become a sweet attraction?

D) We're living in the night: Firey is just an graphic designer is his 4th year, living in with his soulmate, who happens to be a hotel bartender, coiny. They try going on to the world of judgement as they meet old faces where not everything goes as a happy ending. 

E) Amnesia, My Boy: OJ And Salt were a fancy couple. OJ never liked salt anyway. His friend, Paper who secretly likes OJ was just the third wheeler. On a friendly trip to another country, OJ got into an accident and got amnesia. Paper was the only one who was there for him, and took this advantage to tell OJ he likes him and that they used to be together. Until a few weeks later, Salt comes in and things go so wrong.

F) Big Dipper's Halo: Bubble, Icy, Spongy, Rocky, Leafy, and Firey were sent out to return the star of Big Dipper in orbit. As an adventure goes, so does their existence fade. Will they make it back in time before they disappear as lone stars? Will they ever overcome dramas in the journey? Vote to find out—

H) Seven Years Old: X is a not yet graduated pilot who takes a part time job at seven eleven. Four is a strict mathematician who is well, known for his smartness. Meets a little boy named X and everything just changes.

I) Compass-ion from me: Firey goes to the west to take a deceiving criminal to the North where everything was modern. Things don't go exactly the way they had planned, though.

Choose everything or just pick one!