Shibuya Forever!

RULE THE BEAT!

I sit against the stone gray pillar tapping my foot to the unfamiliar beat, Mr. Mew in my arm while I start to involuntarily dance. While I'm dancing, I'm thinking of life as a vocaloid. Neku soon joins me and I stop. I spin on my heels and put my finger in the air and said " Are you ready to rule the beat?" and he did the same thing after a moment and said " I'm ready to rule the beat!!!!!!!" . Soon the beat that was under our feet stopped. Then all of a sudden... BAM! The ground shook over, where a teenage blonde landed, his fist still embedded in the ground. I stared in amazement when he stood up. He was taller than me and Neku! " Wh-who are you?" I asked in a shivery tone. The tall figure turned and pushed his skull cap up a little off his forehead. "My name is Daisekenojo Bito. Call me Beat." We stood there for a second while Biito - kun summoned up an amazing power. Neku suddenly broke off the silence saying "Holy shit! Your tall!" I looked at Neku with a glare that could have killed him. He scratched his head and started to whistle. " I'm here for Hanekoma Sanae's sound figure. I'm a reaper seeking to achieve the spiritual status of angel. But what I want the most is to bring Raimu back." Neku was gonged for a second while he stood there trying to understand. But I understood perfectly well. " Who's Raimu?..." I asked uncertainly.

His face crumpled as he began to tell his story. "Rhyme was my sister. She died protecting me from the Noise. And now I'm here for lady Hanekoma's sound figure. She described it to me as the size of a pin. She invited me down here and told me to find a kid named Joshua. He's gotten around and well she said quite a few people knew him. Are you familiar with him?" Me and Neku exchanged a look. "Of course we do! Follow us!" Before I finished my sentence he was off. The blast of hot air and hell figures confirmed his status of soul reaper as true. "Unh!" I cried out as the air rushed over my fair and sensitive skin. I looked at Neku who was apparently being burned and scratched by the deadened souls like I was just now. "Damnit! Beat turn down your aura! You're killing Neku!" Just when I said that Neku fainted like a dummy doll in my arms. "wake the hell up Neku! No time for you to be sashaying like a girl!" with that I dropped him on his head and he rolled over. Me and beat were slowly hanging air before we met feet first with a stone roof."Why is your aura so harmful to others?" Neku joined in step. I looked expectantly for an answer. " When I'm angry, don't follow in my steps. When I am overjoyed, don't walk my road. For you can meet with the souls of the dead, maybe even your own loved ones, and they can pull you into the depths of unhappiness if you let them." Neku was once again gonged over his words and I understood fair-well. The souls show up every time he has a hope, every time he feels a sorrow. Those souls were already beckoned from hell when he felt the first sorrow. Losing Raimu.

I sensed Joshua's beat and dived from the air right in to his study place by the Naitomea castle. "Hiyah Yoshua san!" I said as he still had his head stuck in his book on new Noise. "Hey! I know you're not reading that crap the soul reapers put up in Shibuya's front article! There is no such thing as the New Noise! And if there is it's a stupid mistake!" Beat followed behind me. "Oh but there is. They've followed me from hell on more than one occasion. It started last night." A dark glow was cast over his eyes so that I couldn't see them. " Wh-what? You mean they've been on Shibuya's face since lastnight!?"

Neku looked up and a lightbulb lit up then fell to the ground with a shatter. " Hey Shiki! Hes right! I had an encounter with one of those in Hanekoma's specimen lab!" Neku said wittingly."You what!? And you never told me!!!?" " I was going to tell you this morning but this dude showed up and everything went game over from there." " Well look Joshua, Beat here is looking for Hanekoma . She referred him to you."

"Right this way Beat . I have what you're looking for.".....

Comment please!