Chapter 3

"Let me see," the seratary said flipping through some papers."The only person home in the Loly house is their dughter. but i assume your here for her?"

"Yes ma'm we are. could you please tell her Beatrice and Shawna are here for their sleepover." I asked

"Of course i can," she smiled a turned around buzzing up to her.

"Okay Shawna," I muttered in Natalia's ear. " I'll do the talking you just come follow me. We are spending 2 nights here for food, water and for me to buy us plane tickets okay?"

"K."

"Alright lady's, you may go up to thier house. Do you know which one it is?"

"Yes we do,"

"Okay then go have fun on your sleepover."

"Danke," I responded with a smile as we headed to the door that lead to the apartments. I headed over to the elevator already knowing where it was and how to get there.

"What does danke mean?" Natalia asked

"It means thank you in German," I responded in a huff

"Oh," The elevator came and I jumped in. This elevator was nice but it still had coffee and ciggrette smell. there were spills on the ground and when you pressed the button to go to the next floor the button got stuck. But it was nicer then most elevators I've seen.

"Alright 14th floor." I breathed. and pressed the button

"Have you ever thought that when you go to the 14th floor your really going to the 13th floor? I mean like even though they don't say it you still know that it's actually the 13th floor." Natalia said on and endless drone

"Natalia, could you gladden me and stop that."

"Well i'm sorry for saying whats on my mind, and stop calling you Natalia!"

"I'm compunctions, I should have been calling you vexatious not Natalia!"

"I should be calling you smarty-pants instead of MA."

"I would have gone with shrewdy-pants instead but..."

"Your never going to stop are you, and call me Nita."

"And call me Beatrice, lets go" I said as the door opened. We stepped out onto the soft plush carpet. Personally if I owned an apartment I would not use sunshine yellow but whatever floats your boat.

i walked to the left and headed right to the middle where i knew house number 145 would be.Here we go again luckily the parents arn't home. i knocked on the door.

Who opened it was a mirror image of me and Nita except for wearing a plain white shirt, black pants and a brown leather jacket like me. Or a neon pink shirt and a blue skirt like Nita. She was wearing a beige dress that went slightly pass the knees and 4 different coloured bracelets. She was wearing no socks or makeup whatsoever. I think she looked nice, well no really, of course I think she is charming she looks the same as me but that dosn't matter.

"Hey, Shawn and Bibi- wait, your not Shawna and Beatrice. your me! OMG he's cloned me! No no no no no! I knew he was creepy but I didn't know that when he stole my hair that he could actually clone me!" She went.

Me and Nita looked at each other questioningly, like is this girl actually out twin? but i broke away from the gaze and barged right in. she started yelling at us "no please don't take anything for his creepy collection."

"Skyler calm down," i said turning to her," we are not your clones. Well not Methodologically. were your twins!" I explained

"Oh good, Jacob wouldn't know how to program a clone to have such a high vocabulary." she said calming down.