Chapter 3

"So, what's his deal?" Hoskins asked with a head motion towards Moon's pen.

"Moon?" Barry questioned, Hoskins nodding in confirmation. "Moon is extremely stubborn. Despite being the strongest, fastest and most dangerous, the girls dislike him and mark his as the Omega" Barry answered with a small eye roll.

The darker skinned man then motioned for Hoskins to follow him. Eventually leading him into the human area of Moons pen.

"Hey Moon! Get over here!" Barry called. When he saw the few short trees move and a white and silver raptor slowly grumbled over he grinned at his accomplishment.

-Moon's PoV-

"Why did you wake me you walking pain in the ass?" I growled at him, watching him pale. Hoskins flinched before he coughed trying to hide it.

"Time for your check up" Barry stated confidently, hoping that I would comply easily.

"Give it another hour" I smirked before dropping down making Barry's bottom jaw go slack and fall open.

I chuckled lightly before sitting up abruptly as Barry called out to everyone.

"Code 19! Code 19!" He yelled causing everyone on the platforms to go into a small panic.

"That's Indominus" I heard someone call as he pushed a few people along the platforms.

"Moon!" Barry called as I got to my feet quickly. "Owen's out there. I need you to go find him and make sure he's still alive. He's the only one able to control the girls" He yelled as I rolled my purple eyes.

"Ha! Big chance I'm looking for that idiot" I growled before turning and disappearing back into the bushes.

It was almost comical that all the humans were too scared of me to search my pen for vulnerabilities.

Just like the large hole in the middle of the bushes that's completely hidden from the platforms view.

Just another bit of digging and I'd be free.

With that in mind I dropped down into the hole and continued digging to freedom. Only stopping when a large and slightly worrying roar was heard.

'Probably the Indominus' I told myself before flinching as my right arm fell through the dirt wall and into sunlight.

'Bingo' I smirked before backing up a bit and lunging at the dirt wall. With a small cry of surprise, I was thrown through the wall and out into the outside world.

I was lucky I had chosen now to do this. The entire facility was abandoned due to the Indominus-Rex escape.

'Cant help but worry about Owen thought' I thought to myself before freezing and growling. 'Cant believe I just thought that'.

'He has defended us against the scientist in the lab a large number of times' A small voice claimed from my left making me move my head so I could look.

A tiny version of myself just standing on my shoulder with a white hue around it...And a harp strapped to its back.

'But he's never actually done anything for us and he reeks' Another small voice claimed from my right shoulder causing me to look at it.

Like the other voice, this one belonged to a tiny version of myself except this one had a red hue and forked tail.

"Let me guess..." I groaned aloud before plopping on the ground under some shade.

"You both my conscious and your going to try and convince me of if I should follow Owen or not" I explained watching as they both nodded before they glared at the other.

"Well you can both go back to the hole you climbed out of because Owen can handle himself and I am not going after that irritating human" I growled, both of them looking taken back.

'See, what did I tell you' The red hue'd me spoke before he disappeared with a poof.

'When the time comes, you'll go after him' The white hue'd me stated before he too poofed away.

"Not likely unless it's to eat him" I growled before getting up and walking.

The large and ear-splitting roar brought my slow and curious walk to a fast sprint as I raced after it stopping downwind of the Indominus-Rex as she tried to bite the two young humans as they both leapt into the small lake.

Making sure I was out of sight and that my scent wouldn't be used to find me, I watched as the Indominus-Rex roared before it gave up on the pair and disappeared into the bushes.

'That was interesting' I observed before hearing the relieved calls from the two humans.

Looking over the edge of the small cliff, I saw the two males had made it to the shore and we're slowly getting up.

Just as I was about to follow them, Owen and others scent hit me making me turn towards it.

'Guess I'll wait for him to catch up' I told myself before dropping to the ground in the shade where I was hidden.

After a short while an engine was heard. After that two human voices were speaking to the other as I recognised them to be Owen and a female human.

Watching as the pair walked up to the cliff edge. Owen observing the human males footprints they and left from trying to get away from the Indominus-rex.

"Oh my God, they jumped" The orange-haired female gasped in relief, worry and surprise.

"Brave kids" Owen commented before abruptly turning to her as she began screaming for the pair of males.

He then jumped at her effectively shutting her up by raising a hand to motion her to stop.

"Look! I am not one of your damn animals!" She snapped making me chuckle.

'Seems I am not the only one who doesn't listen to him' I chuckled to myself as I watched and listened.

"Listen, those kids are still alive but you and I will not if you continue to scream like that"