Chapter 3

After eating Beca threw all the waist and Chloe washed the dishes they used.

Beca decided to take a shower to freshen up and also to ease up the heat she's feeling.

While Beca was taking a shower Chloe sat on her single couch and surfed her net. She has a big grin on her lips while scrolling on her instagram feed. She had a sudden thought and searched for Beca on instagram.

She immediately found the girls profile because of the "verified" icon. She kept on scrolling on Beca's posted photos being careful not to like any of the photos.

She put it of "list view" so she could just scroll down on the photos, She would smile on some of the photos of Beca and Emily, Sometimes with Stacie.

She stopped on one of the photos of Beca from a photoshoot where the girl is wearing nothing under a jacket and the girl is looking really hot for Chloe. She kept on scrolling on the photos and the further she check it the more sexy photos are showing with Beca's cleavage and with her Abs, Chloe is feeling a bit hot staring at the photos. As she heard the door from the bathroom open and closed she immediately locked her phone and waiting for Beca to surface, When the girl did. She was surprised to see the girl wearing just a jacket with No Bra and shirt but still wearing her black ripped pants, Just like how Beca looks on the photoshoot photos she just saw moments ago.

"Hey, Uh. I hope it's not wierd but, I kinda dropped my bra and shirt in there and they're wet, I have no more spare left. I wonder if you could let me borrow some? Just a shirt will be fine" Beca asked while looking at her holding her indeed wet shirt and bra.

"You don't need one" She whispered almost inaudible and gulped. She heard Beca chuckle which brought her back to her senses.

"Like what you see?" Beca asked in a husked voice that made Chloe gulped again. Beca started ealking towards her. She's starting to get nervous

"Uhh, Wha-what are you doing?" She asked stuttering

"Walking towards you" Beca answered. "You're looking really hot right now" Beca added. "You could've changed while I'm in there you know. But you decided to still wear your robe with nothing inside it, And I just want to be honest, I was able to caught a glimpse of what's inside, And I must say. Still looking the same way like what I've witnessed 3 months ago"

"Wha-what?.. Y-you.. S-stop" She tried making some sentences but she can't. "dammit" She said under her breath. Suddenly they were caught by a Beca's phone ringing and Beca immediately picked it up.

"Sup?" She said still looking at Chloe's eyes not bothering to greet whoever's on the other line

"Hi Becs! I'm home! Where are you? Will you be coming home?" She heard Emily say on the other line.

"Hey Em. Yes I will be. Give me 15 mins?" She answered still not breaking eye contact with Chloe, She did notice how Chloe's face dropped with what she said to Em, Which made her grin thinking that Chloe is disappointed that she's going

"Awesome! I already had dinner though. You need me to make you one?" Em asked

"No that's fine. I already Ate. Thanks tho! Don't wait for me okay?" She said

"Take care" Em said and they ended their call

She placed the phone on her back pocket and started zipping her jacket midway her body still showing her cleavage

"Sorry to disappoint you red, But I'm going" She said and picked up her shirt that she dropped on the floor earlier

"Huh? Oh errr. Y-yeah. Sh-shirt?" Chloe said stuttering and she cleared her throat before speaking again. "Do you still need me to get you a shirt?" She asked