Part 3.

I arrived late to school no thanks to my shitty alarm. I rush to class and give an apologetic look towards the teacher who has already begun her lecture.

I put my head down on my desk and silently groan. My hair is in some shitty half bun and I pulled on one of my brothers football sweaters and some yoga pants.

When the bell dismisses us I saunter out of the class and Niall stops me handing me my shirt.

"Oh yeah I forgot. Thank you." I hold it to my chest and it smells like him, a soft cologne that smells of an ocean breeze.

"Who the fuck are you?" I close my eyes and sigh as I hear Daniels voice boom behind me.

"Niall. And who the fuck are you?" Niall snaps back. You have got to be fucking kidding me.

"Daniel. Her boyfriend." He emphasizes the word "boyfriend" and I turn around to him.

"Why do you have her shirt. Mary?" He glances back to me in anger.

"Did you fucking sleep with her you dick?!" Daniel takes an advancing step towards Niall and I know its my turn to speak up.

"Daniel what the fuck no! We had a project and I got paint on my shirt so he washed it for me. End of story." I put my hands against his chest to pull him away. Daniel has a temper and it's not that I don't doubt Niall can hold his own but I would prefer not to be the cause of a fight in the middle of the hallway.

"Do you like him?" Daniel snaps and out of anger I automatically snap back, "no."

"Daniel I'm dating you not him so stop being an asshole okay?" I'm getting tired of his bullshit and the least he could do is at least trust me.

"Fine. Are you still coming over tonight?" His jaw unclenches and his face softens a little bit.

"Are you gonna stop being an asshole?" I shoot back.

"I'm sorry Mary. Yes I will. Forgive me?" He smiles and bends down to meet my forehead with his.

"Fine." I peck him on the lips and saunter towards my next class with my head pounding.

Niall is back to his cocky bad boy act; when I try to say hi in our final period together he just nods and shoves his headphones in his ear.

I'm not in the mood for piano practice today so I shoot a quick email to my teacher hoping he gets it and jump into my old ass truck that is on the verge of just collapsing into itself.

I plan on breaking up with Daniel soon so I don't really dress up for the occasion. I still love Daniel but the passion isn't really there anymore.

Pulling on a simple black dress and boots I darken my eyeliner and braid my hair to the side but then decide against it and let it fall in it's natural way.

"Carly!" I grab my purse and call for my sister.

"What's up?" She appears from the kitchen with a chip in her hand.

"Can you drive me to Daniel's? I don't have enough gas."

"Yeah but I'm going out later so I'm not picking you up." She moves to grab her keys and I follow her out the door.

"It's fine I'll ask Daniel or catch a train or bus."

On the way to his house we pass Niall's and something flickers inside my stomach but I ignore it.

As I hear the screech of Carly's wheels against the street I knock on Daniels glass door. His house is one of the biggest on the blocks and his family is extremely rich.