A Bad Guy

Chapter 15

{Dayla pov. }

I was actually starting to like Devan. We go out alot, and I've learned so much about him. He plays sports ,is also in a gang. I don't know which one cuz he said he don't trust me like that. Anywho, I'm currently sitting at home chilling watching Kevin Heart Let Me Explain. He's got me over hear laughing so hard. My laughter starts to stop when I get a text.

*Phone Convo*

Angel: Hey Gir

Dayla: Hey,,

Angel: Guess what happened!

Dayla: What?

Angel: Carter got shot when we was in the club.

Dayla: Oh My God, Is He Okay!!!!

Angel: Yeah, he's good now, he was only shot in the arm.

Dayla: Oh ok, tell him I said Hey, ur with him right??

Angel: Uh of course, oh and how's ur friend Devan

Dayla: Lls, he's cool. We went out the other day and he was so sweet.

Angel: Awwww, I bet y'all so cute. Anywho, I gotta go, but we should meet up tomorrow.

Dayla: Yeah we should, how about Chic -fil -a at 3.

Angel: Yeah that's cool. See u then.

Dayla: Aite.

*End Convo *

I put my phone down and continue watching my movie.

*30 mins later *

I was done watching my movie so now I'm bored as hell. I wonder what Devan's doing.

*Another phone convo *

Dayla: Hey bae

Devan: Hey, wyd?

Dayla: Nm, bored as'f.

Devan: Oh. You want me to come over?

Dayla: Ooo yes, be here in 20 mins.

Devan: Ohkay.

*End Convo *

With that I got off my bed and went you my closet to pick out my outfit. I picked out some black and white Mickey mouse leggings, a plain white v-neck. Let's just say I was looking good. I then brush my hair. It's not to long but it's not to short so it stops at my shoulders. Then I hear a knock on the door. I ran downstairs and open the door to see a sexy looking Devan.

He was wearing some True Religion jeans, a black v-neck, and Timblands.

"Uh Dayla?? ", says Devan .

"Oh um sorry, u can come in. "I said blushing. I then lead him upstairs to my room.

"So what u wanna do? ", asked Devan.

"I don't know we could watch a movie. ", I said.

"Nah, I want to do something else ", said Devan.

"Ummm, what is that? ",I said backing up.

"This.", He said pushing me against the wall. He then roughly pressed his lips against mine. I sorta liked it's but I don't know him like that so I'm trying to get him off me. He then gently bit my lip to ask for entrance, I didn't let him in. He then forced his tongue in my mouth. He starts to tug at my pants. Oh Heck No I ain't getting raped today!!. I push his hands away, then his whole body.

"What the fu-", I cut Devan off but slapping him.

"You did not just slap me. ", said Devan with rage in his eyes.

"Yes I did, now get the fuck out my house. ", I said back.

"Naw, instead ima beat your ass. ",He said as he ran towards me and pushed me on the ground. He got on top of me and started punching me in the face. I swung at him and hit him in the nose. He fell back and I got on top of him and started hitting him in the face. He swung at me and missed. He got me a few more times then I heard the door open.

"Dayla!! ", I heard Angel yelling from downstairs.

"I'm up here please hel-" ,I then felt Devan's meet my face. I then saw black everywhere........

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

{Angel pov. }, before she walked in.

We were still at the hospital and I'm chilling with Carter and Caleb. We were in a nice silence when Caleb broke it.

"Hey, uh Angel? ",said Caleb.

"Yes? ", I said still facing the t.v.

"Do you like have any friends u can hook me up with, cuz I'm starting to consider what y'all said. ", said Caleb.

"Are you serious? ",I asked with my full attention in this conversation.

"Uhh yeah,, ", he said.

"I have the perfect friend. ", I said.

*30 mins later *

Me and Caleb went to go Dayla's house. Yeah I know she with that Devan dude, but I don't think they'll last so here's Caleb. Anywho, we pull up to the driveway and I hear yelling. I knew she wouldn't mind me walking in so I did with Caleb right behind me.

"Dayla!! ", I called.

"I'm up here please he- ", she was cut of with the sound of a punch.

"Oh Shit!! come on Caleb. " ,I said. We ran upstairs to see Dayla on the ground covered in bruises and blood. With Devan on the ground panting. I already see what he tried to do. And I'm about to beat his ass for it.

"What the Fuck Devan!! ",I yelled.

"Aye. shut up. Your girl ain't wanna give up. ",He said reffering to sex.

"Oh Hell No ",said Caleb. Next thing I know Caleb is beating the shit out of Devan.

"Don't u ever touch her again ", said Caleb giving his last punch and spitting on him.

"Well Damn Nigga!! ", I said.

"Watever man, let's get her to the hospital.

"Aite ", I said.

With that Caleb picked Dayla up bridal style and carried her to the car.I dragged Devan out of the house and down the street on the sidewalk. That's what he get. I hopped in my car with Dayla in the back seat. To the hospital we go.