Nice To Meet You!

its been 3 days of school. i have been avoiding Louis. i know that i shouldn't be avoiding him. i just cant help it. i dont wanna see him. the bad memories will come up again. Bad Memories? i mentioned that didnt i...? sigh....well....um...you see, i moved to Doncaster for a year. ONCE. my parents got a job there and so we moved. Me and Louis...well, we started dating. it only lasted until a week before i was going to move back to here, in Wolverhampton. A week before i was leaving, Louis was going to travel with his dad. he didnt tell me he was going to travel and so on the day after he left, i went to his house to look for him. his mum answered the door and told me that Louis had gone to Paris with his dad. i was, as you know it, upset. Why didnt he tell me he was travelling a week before i was MOVING. well, i left a note for him to his mum. yeah, a break up note. i didnt just break up with him cause i was mad, it was also cause i was moving. i didnt see, talk or mention his name ever since, until 3 days ago of course. Right now, im rushing to go to Spanish class.

-bumps into person-

Me: OUCH. WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING! -picks up books-

Person: sorry, i'm in a hurry to go to class. -helps picks up Ariesya's books-

-both headed for the same book to pick up- 

me: -looks up- oh...hey Lou...

Louis: oh...hey Ariesya...umm...how's it going?

me: fine. what dou you want?

Louis: why have you been avoiding me during these past 3 days?

At that point, the emotions starts flowing in. the memories too. Why does he have to ever come into my life? oh how i hate love. i didnt know what to say so i stood there staring into his beautiful eyes. 

Me: umm...i gotta go... -runs to class-

Louis: wait! Ariesy- :/

                                                               *LOUIS' POV*

why...why is she avoiding me? does she hate me... :( I...i still love her...i really do....why is she ignoring me? i hate myself. why didn't i tell her i was going to travel a week before she was moving back to Wolverhampton? i guess i didnt want her to think about me too much...but i think she's thinking about me more than i thought she would... :( i guess i should tell her that i'm auditioning for the X Factor too....

-in Spanish Class-

Me: -enters room quietly-

teacher: -writing stuff on the board-

me: -goes to desk quietly-

Teacher: Ms. Ariesya why are you late?

me: -whispers- damn it...

teacher: im sorry what did you say?

me: uhh...i said hang it...i was hangin' some...uhh....posters...

teacher: well, i suggest you take a seat now.

me: -sits down-

teacher: hola! como estas? blah blah blah....

me: -covers face in arms- -cries quietly-

yeah, i started pouring out as soon as i sat down in my seat. i can't help it! the fact that im still mad at him, but i love him, just bothers me! WHY?!?! then, i feel a tap on my shoulder.

person: hey...you alright...?

me: uhm..yeah.. im fine...

i looked up to take a better look at the person. its a guy alright, i recognize the voice. but i dont know his name. his beautiful blonde hair is just...beautiful. his sparkling blue eyes, his irish accent. wow.

person: want a piece of chocolate? -munches on chocolate- it'll make you feel better! :)

me: haha...sure, -takes a piece- how did you sneak food into class?

person: guuuurl, im the king of food! i have a stash of food in my backpack! -opens bag- see?

me: -speechless- wait a minute...is that nando's?!

person: yes....its my favorite restaurant... :) i dont usualy share it with anyone, but if you want some, you can :)

                                                       *ARIESYA'S POV*

man...this guy is amazing...it seems like imet him before, i recognize his voice...but right now, im being blown away by his beauty, his blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes, Irish Accent, he's perfect! 

Me: umm...btw, im Ariesya. what's your name?

Person: oh yeah, me name's Niall, Niall Horan. people call me Nialler. :) i live next door! :D

me: oh yeah... so you're the kid that always mows our lawn. -laughs-

Niall: hehe...yep...that's me. :) so, umm, not to be bothering you or anything but, why were you crying?

me: oh..its nothing..

Niall: oh..mm...okay then. :) hey you want to go and get ice cream after school?

me: -thinks- :) sure. why not. :)

                                                                  END OF CHAPTER 3

(so this is the end of Chapter 3, i will write Chapter 4 soon. maybe in 24 hours. haha. alright, thanks for reading! :) Love, Reya)