What do you mean hes staying!?

A/N sadly this world doesnt belong to me but to the talented J.K Rowling though some characters and plots are mine.

____________________________________________________________________________________

^6 Years Later^ Summer before Sixth year.

"Rose theres someone here to see you"

"Samantha wakey wakey"

"Samantha Rose wake the bloody hell up!!" I swatted at whoever was trying to wake me up. Someone sniggers.

"Why dont you try waking her up then mate" I then felt my bed sink on the side, then I felt someones hot breath travel up my neck then to my ear.

"I'm gonna make your bedrock Samantha Rose" The husky voice said while nibbling my ear. I shoot staight out of bed and turn to see the one and only Sirius Black.I could feel my face turning bright red.

"I"M GONNA MURDER YOU SIRIUS BLACK GET THE BLOODY HELL OUT OF MY ROOM!" I yelled while I threw the object that was next to me which was thankfully the lamp.

"Nice outfit Sammy maybe you could loose the shorts and things could really start getting hot" Sirius said while James covered his eyes and tugged him out of the my bedroom. I look into the mirror to see what I was wearing. Bloody hell.My hair turned bright pink from embarassment as I noticed I was only wearing my bra and some short shorts. I quickly changed(outfit to your right) into a blue top,jean shorts and white vans. I went into the bathroom and did my necessities and decided to be a blonde today with soft curls. I love being a metamorphagus. I put on my snitch necklace that James gave me the year I became seeker for Gryffindor and my founders bracelet. I put on some makeup and grabbed my wand , but before I put it in my pocket I silently glare at it . I still haven't found out what magical powers this damn thing posses. I then head downstairs only to be greated by Padfoots cheeky smile.

"Might I ask why in the world are you in my bloody house!"

"Samantha Rose Potter watch that mouth of yours!" Mum yelled.

"Sorry Mum" I said while grabbing some tea.

"Well to answer your question Angel I live here now" Paddy said

"oh okay..WAIT WHAT!" I said while dropping my cup of tea.

"He left his house so he's staying with us"

"No No No Would do you mean he's staying!!" I yelled

"He is going to be living with us I think I was pretty clear the first time" James said annoyingly.

"Oh Merlin"

"Oh Merlin in deed I get to spend more time with my favorite female marauder" Sirius said while wrapping his arm around me I shrug it off.

"Well to start not today because I have to get ready for me and the girls annual beach trip and Charles is going to pick me up any minute now he's going with me and the girls as well." I said while waving my hand over my broken tea cup ad it repaired.

"Why can Wood go to the beach with you and the girls but not us? I am highly offended!" Sirius said

"Well to begin with Charles is my boyfriend and last time we tried to take you guys you made our skin turn green when we got wet"

"Wood is your boyfriend?! Why was I not told this? He's is like five years older than you!"Sirius began ranting.

"Because its none of your buisness and I have been dating him since fourth year!"

"YOU'VE BEEN KEEPING THIS A SECRET FROM ME SINCE FOURTH YEAR!" He yelled his face turning slitely pink.

"Why in merlins beard do you care all of a sudden! It sounds like your jealous." I said with a smirk. Sirius' eyes widen.