Chapter 9

CHAPTER 9:

My hands are jittering from excitement since Lo is alive and awake. I literally want to scream of excitement from all this adrenaline rushing through my veins. I quickly grabbed my keys, got Sam and ran out of the apartment building and into a taxi immediately.

When we got to the hospital, Sam and I ran and headed right in, asking the nurse to visit her and once we got to her room, we ran into her arms crying.

“I was so nervous,” I said weakly from crying too much, leaving tears on Lo’s shoulders.

“Thanks guys for caring so much,” Lo said while whimpering in our hands.

“No, Lo,” Sam said while unlatching from the group hug, “we love you more than anything okay?” Sam tells her making Lo cry.

“I’m literally so glad you guys were here for me the whole time though,” Lo adds making Sam and me smile. It’s glad to see that Lolo is in good shape, and personally I believe we need to celebrate this wonderful happening. So, I clicked this button that calls a nurse into Lo’s room, and once I did; twenty seconds later two nurses came pouring in.

“What can we do for ya’?” One of the nurses with long, curly red hair said.

“I was wondering when we can take her out of her room.”  I was hoping we could take her out tonight and celebrate with the boys on behalf of her health.

“You can take her out today if you would like but be careful with her,” the nurse told me.

“Let’s go Lo!” Sam hollers as the nurses leave the room. We take Lo out of the hospital and I immediately take out my cell phone and text Harry.

Hey! Lo is in amazing condition, and she’s out of the hospital. If you want to stop by you can but we’re going out tonight! Meet me at Lo’s at 8pm with the boys! See ya then! Xx

After I was done texting Harry we made our way back to the apartment for Lo can relax a bit in her own bed. Once we walked into the apartment, I quickly stripped nude and called dibs on the shower. I wanted to be all freshened up for tonight. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the hot water and began to lather myself in soap. I washed my hair with vanilla shampoo and conditioner. I shaved the areas that needed to be shaved and stepped out of the shower and wrapped my hair and body in a tan linen towel.

I stepped out of the bathroom and headed to the guest room. I pulled out a pair of pink lace thongs on with a white lace Bombshell bra that made my breasts look amazing I shall say. I slipped on a baggy shirt and walked out into the kitchen to see Zayn. I had a towel in my hair and was barely dressed, so I wasn’t quite presentable.

“Oh, hi Zayn!” I awkwardly greeted Zayn with a wave.

“Hey, I was looking for Lolo, sorry for bursting in,” Zayn apologized making me grin.

“She’s in her room,” I tell him. He walked down the hall and into her room while closing the door behind him. Something is obviously going to go on with those two, but in this case I have to get all ready to go out.

I started to apply some makeup and mascara, and then started to pick out my outfit.

“Hey Sam! Come help me!” I hollered through the apartment to grab her attention from the living room. I heard her footsteps then her gradually appearing in the bedroom.

“Okay, let me see,” she says as she scattered through my closet. Then, she pulled out a short black dress that was tight everywhere. She threw it at me and I slipped it on quickly.

“Well?” I questioned her about the dress and she nodded with thumbs up. I then scattered again throughout my closet to find some red heels. Once I did I slipped them on with some accessories and a pair of circle sun glasses. I applied bright red lipstick and let my hair fall naturally.