Happy Birthday

Happy 17th Birthday!

Last year I felt so guilty for not remembering your birthday, but this year I made sure I would. When I think it’s the 28th I will just add one. I would have sent this to you through a text message but my phone totally failed…it won’t turn on. I don’t know what a birthday letter is supposed to look, but I think it’s about how your birth and your life have affected me. Well anyways let’s get to it.

You mean so much to me, sitting in my desk and typing, I don’t know what exactly to write that. I’m not very good with emotions and describing my admiration to someone who has been there for me for such a long time and hasn’t dumped my ass for a better best friend.  

Honestly, we weren’t close in elementary school, but during high school when god made our life intertwine we became close. When I asked you to be part of my Quince, it was and IS one of the most beautiful, amazing, and best choice I’ve made in my life.

I think sometimes you feel as if you aren’t an impact in many lives but let me tell you how you’ve impacted one, mine. I use to say you were a close friend, because I use to be frightened of being bonded to a friendship that would eventually end. Yet, now you are my Best Friend.

Some of my best memories, I can’t help but admit; you’ve help made, or are in. My Quince, sophomore year in Fuentes, junior year in Tanski’s, and supervision (Blast); That half day that we went to that store and you bought me a drink (I forgot what it’s called), When we went shopping through the earlier years, and recently this year. The many sleep overs, especially the first one…(That bitch had it coming). The F-ing shirts. The many times “studying” for Damn Mr. Russ. They all make me smile. I can’t imagine who I would be without you here.

You are beautiful inside and out. You are generous. You are funny and smart. You are awesomely talented. You are everything a girl can ask for in a Best friend, and a bonus for me a (slaps back of hand)  XD inside joke. You hear me out when I have a crisis, you can just listen. You can also talk when I need advice. You are my partner in crime…okay school projects. My guitarist when I think I can sing. My sister when I need one. You mean so much to me that this list and letter can go on and on and on if decided to write it all down.

If you weren’t born, I can’t imagine the first day of Fuentes, would I have sat with the nerd group still? Who would have competed with me making shots at the garbage can? Who would have done that poem with me that we totally gave up one and googled the meaning to t the end (Hi mom!)?

If you weren’t born, who would have taken me to Robert Morris? Who would have taken selfies with me? Or check the guys out with me?

If you weren’t born, who would have snap chatted me on the day we got our act scores? Who would have pushed me to study for them on those days that I didn’t want to?

If you weren’t born, who would I have shared my granola bars with?

I guess what I’m trying to write here is that my life would have been so different and probably more depressing if you weren’t born to be my best friend. Can you imagine not reading this because I had no one to write it for?

 I would hope that if you weren’t born I wouldn’t remember how good my life was with you around, because if I did I would suffer. My heart would ach, my days would seem darker, and my tears wouldn’t stop. You’ve made me a rounder person.  You’ve made me smile much more than many other people. You’ve made me burst into tears due to the laughter you bring with your presence.

For that I thank you for putting your mom through nine months of a body transformation. I thank you for saying yes to my Quince. I thank you for putting up with my shit. I thank you for just being you, because you’ve had and still do have a positive effect on me and many others.

I just love you.

Happy Birthday, (High five me through screen)

From your (Slaps back of hand), Evie.   

P.s look at the youtube video on the side or where ever it is at on your phone. I think it's a beattle song. lol idk remember theres two different types of people. lol