Chapter 1: In the Beginning

* Everything except the color of the eyes, is Skylar*

~Skylar~

Everything happened so fast I just don't know how I stayed calm through it all. Well I guess I should start from the beginning.

My name is Skylar Royal. I have caramel skin and long curly raven black hair. I also have the weirdest pair of milk chocolate brown eyes. They change to a hazel Brown in natural light, dark goldish color when I'm happy, and a dark chocolate brown color when I'm mad or sad. Like I said weird. I know I'm not ugly, but I'm not stunningly gorgeous either. I like to think that I'm atleast average.

Moving on, I'm 17 years old. My mom left when I was 13 years old and ever since then it's just been me and my dad. My dad used to be so nice to me, but that was before he blamed me as the reason why mom left. I started to believe him after hearing it so many times. Now he sexually and physically absuses me.

And if that's not bad enough I still have to go to school where I get beat up and picked on some more but hey I'm still smiling, hoping, and dreaming.

I know one day I get to escape this prison I live in , but until then I'm just gonna have to wait.

******************************

When I came home today I knew something was about to go down and it was gonna be big.