Part 19

Shit, why didn't I think this through. Todd texts me again telling telling me she's dropping her some of her stuff off. God I was sweating bullets. I was almost terified. Scared. But I had to do it. I need to know. I hear her size 6 shoes almost stomping down the hall. Is she angry. Maybe this wasn't a good idea. I hear her door close.

Todd😋: you can do this 👍👦🏻👍

Thank you Todd. Okay let's do this.

I open the door and walk out. I close the door behind me very lightly. I start to walk yo her door. I get to her door and take a deep breath

I can do this

I can do this

I light knock on the door. And the door opens.

"Who is i--" she look at me. Hatred in her eyes. "What the hell do You want." She emphasises on the you. I pull the note out and show it to her. " This." She look at the note and smiles. " looks like you got my message." She let's out a sign. "So you probably came here to figure out my next move." I felt she was going to kill me. " the note was just the beginning I'll keep going and going tearing you apart very slowly. Making you feel absolutely terrible then from there on I'll make sure I ruin your relationship with Andrew completely if I'm lucky you'll just die." I look at her with wide eyes. "Bye." She says as she slams the door in my face.

Well shit. What am I going to do. I start to feel tears run down my face.