My December (One Direction/Harry Styles One-Shot)

My December (A One Direction/Harry Styles One-Shot)

HELLO!! Firstly, thanks to JaydeBabey and Wikipedia for all the information on Harry’s youth!! IT HELPED HEAPS, I LOVE YOU BOTH!! Ok, recently I have attained a meagre amount of fame and wattpad status with my 1D horror, Trapped. Budding from this success, I got an idea for this one-shot, right. I saw this book called 'Remember December' which resulted in the song 'My December' by Linkin Park to pop into my head. This, I guess, is the result...

December is played by Nina Nasbitt, from Ed Sheeran's video for Drunk.

Comment and vote if it's any good?? Please.....?????

Songs For This Book:

- 'Laura' by Bat For Lashes

- 'My December' by Linkin Park

- 'Summertime Sadness' by Lana Del Ray

- 'Old Friend (Acoustic)' by Early Rise

- 'The Harold Song' by Ke$ha

- 'Up Up and Away' by LIGHTS

(For any screamo/Metal fans, the songs 'Blessed With A Curse' and 'Don't Go' by Bring Me The Horizon suit this too, but it's not on the playlist :3)

Present Day:

"Harry!! Come quickly, you gotta see this!!"

At the sound of my name, I turn around to face the long walkway. My brown curls gently bounce against my cheek, and I brush them away with a smile at my friend down the hall; bouncing toward me and balancing his laptop on a precarious angle. He was still in the pyjamas and fluffy socks he had woken in, with brown hair messy from a restless sleep.

But as usual, Louis still had the energy of a child on a sugar-high.

"What is it Louis?" I call with a chuckle, as he brightly bounces toward me. Every time he bounds closer and the MacBook slips as though it's about to fall, my heart stutters a little bit. Louis' two times too reckless, one day it'll kill me!

"I found this website..." he mutters, clicking onto it beside me. His tongue is stuck out the corner of his mouth, as he stares at the screen in deep concentration.

Finding what he needs, he wears a triumphant smile and elevates the laptop so that it's in front of my vision. On the screen, there is 5 lists of girls names, varying in length. Ads brightly move against the side, but I'm too distracted by the title looking down upon it all to pay any attention.

All of One Directions Ex's Listed In Alphabetical Order!!

My brows knit together as I stare at the browser with confusion.

"What the hell is this?" I ask Lou, but not looking at him for an answer.

I'm scrolling down the page, reading all the names beneath my picture. They all stir different reactions inside me, and there was only a few which I had no recollection of. Names like 'Caroline Flack' made a small smirk rise my lips and dimples form in my cheeks. My eyes continued to travel through the moderately sized list, almost reminiscent.

"I've e-mailed the guys the link so they can see theirs." Louis says, peering over my shoulder.

I'm nearly done skimming over the list, when Louis arm blocks my vision of the screen. I'm about to protest, but he points at a girl near the top.