Chapter3

Hi guys, I know it's been a while but I'm finally updating

Enjoy xx

------

For the next few weeks we had no visitors except for Mrs. Hudson because we wanted to wait until Hamish was a couple of months old. Hamish was currently 1 month old and Molly had sent us constant calls asking when she could see Hamish. John finally gave in and Molly was coming around for afternoon tea. Sherlock was quite annoyed by this and wanted to keep Hamish away from human contact until he thought fit. Mrs. Hudson just sighed at Sherlock and told him that human contact would be the best for Hamish so he wouldn't end up being a quiet boy. Sherlock and John thought it was fine to have a quiet boy but Mrs. Hudson argued with them until they agreed.

-----

Time skip to when Molly gets there

----

"Oh my gosh he's so cute!" Molly squealed as she tickled Hamish on the stomach making him smile and giggle a little.

"Would you like a cup of coffee?" Asked Sherlock as he watched Molly play with Hamish.

"Sure"

"John do you want one as well?" Sherlock asked John, trying to get him to stop eyeing Molly like she was going to steal Hamish.

"Mmmm, oh yes Sherlock thank you"

So Sherlock went into the kitchen and made the coffee while Molly and John continued watching Hamish.

"Here you are John, nice hot cup of coffee"

"Um it's cold Sherlock" answered John looking up at Sherlock with amusement.

"Nice cup of coffee then"

"It's horrible"

"Cup of coffee" said Sherlock getting annoyed.

"I'm not even sure it's coffee"

"Cup"

Molly started giggling as she watched the two of them argue over the coffee. She held Hamish up to face his parents and smiled.

"Look at your daddy's Hamish, silly aren't they and they can't even make a cup of coffee. Make sure that when you grow up you make Auntie Molly a decent cup of coffee"

Hamish just looked at them and started gurgling and babbling nonsense. Everybody smiled as Molly laid him back down and tickled him again and blowed raspberries on his stomach.